Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

brianviktor1

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
hi, i need your opinion on these domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
hi, i need your opinion on these domains

Welcome to the investing world of domain names ~

I'll give you a clear & conservative estimate on your names,

SpouseMate.com -
Value: $XX (low) - $XX (mid)
It just doesn't make a lot of sense, when have you heard someone say SpouseMate ? ;) Now that doesn't mean it's value is nothing, I think if built out like POF.com "plenty of fish" then you could have a serious money making business if you know how to advance and execute on a business model

CoinSteer.com -
Value: $XXX (mid)
This is a good start, it's a high brand-able and high keyword search under the term "coin" ... Develop a website based on network aggregating investors to VC and ICO firms, plenty of money to be made

•••
Welcome to the investing world of domain names ~

I'll give you a clear & conservative estimate on your names,

SpouseMate.com -
Value: $XX (low) - $XX (mid)
It just doesn't make a lot of sense, when have you heard someone say SpouseMate ? ;) Now that doesn't mean it's value is nothing, I think if built out like POF.com "plenty of fish" then you could have a serious money making business if you know how to advance and execute on a business model

CoinSteer.com -
Value: $XXX (mid)
This is a good start, it's a high brand-able and high keyword search under the term "coin" ... Develop a website based on network aggregating investors to VC and ICO firms, plenty of money to be made
Thanks, I love to hear your opinion on okspouse.com and Bureaudecoin.com too and I really need appraisal on these domains. I am willing to sell any at anytime but at a good price.

Last edited:
•••
Byankin.com
How does it sounds like?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back