DirectWeb.org
urlshortened.com
mcalts.pw
potions.us
potions.pw
fortnitestats.club

thank you don't trash

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
None make any sense....
thus, not worth reg fee...
if possible, see if you can get a refund on these domains...

•••
No idea what mcalts means. .pw makes it worth less than nothing.

Potions plural would indicate you're selling potions but potions aren't real. They only exist in video games. Potions dot would be cool but the .pw and .whatever extensions make them worthless.

•••
I think that DirectWeb (org) has definite possibilities. The .org is finding more use outside the traditional non-profit sector, although prices continue to be limited in most cases. Some possible comparator sales (all in org) are DirectoryWeb ($888), ZoneWeb ($1288), DirectConnect ($1150), SmartWeb ($2000 but it is a better word), AboutWeb ($1106) and many others. I would price it very low $$$$ or possibly $999, but be open to a sale in the mid $$$ range.

potions might sell although .us and .pw tend to have low prices. If mine I would price them low $$$ and hope an individual would pick them up. In the past year, at least NameBio recorded, there have been 4 sales in .pw over $100 and 10 sales in .pw under $100. Only one sale above $1000 in the extension in the last year. .us has hadd 126 sales above $100 in last year, 18 above $1000. So if pricing, would ask more for .us version. The professional web idea of .pw extension might make the name potions attractive for some kind of performer illusionist or magic show, or psychic, or maybe an author of certain genres of reading.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back