Appraise - 31k Average Traffic, $100+/m Adsense

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameHeart

Established Member
Impact
Trying to price a smaller site of mine.

Niche: Gaming
Traffic: 31k Average over 12 Months (growing)
Revenue: Adsense, $100+ a month (growing). $170 being this months earnings.
Competitors: Outrank them all by a mile In targeted keywords (natural)

Have 10+ similar sites earnings/traffic wise I will be getting rid of. This will help me price the rest of them. Traffic stats Included below.

Ballpark Anyone?

Thanks,
NameHeart

Attachments

• Traffic.png
    Traffic.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 38
  • geo.png
    geo.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 39
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would depend on how it gets traffic, how long it has been receiving that traffic, and how long the traffic is likely to last ie without the domain it's hard to say. However depending on that it is common for people to sell revenue domains between 6 and 60 months times the monthly revenue so unfortunately not a ballpark.

•••
It would depend on how it gets traffic, how long it has been receiving that traffic, and how long the traffic is likely to last ie without the domain it's hard to say. However depending on that it is common for people to sell revenue domains between 6 and 60 months times the monthly revenue so unfortunately not a ballpark.

Thanks!

Traffic comes from organic search on all sites.

That Is a ballpark! Just a very large one :p Might just put a few of the sites on auction sites and see If I feel It's worth to sell them all.

•••
So you're not feeding traffic via a PBN or link juice? Obviously the more stable the traffic is and the longer it has been more or less constant, the more you can expect to get for your domain. If it's coming from links via other sites then there are other factors to be considered.

•••
Nope! Good ol fashioned on page SEO with relevant content to the user searching. Links have grown naturally with traffic. Each site is a similar story.

Thanks,
NameHeart

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back