Dynadot

domain Appraisals Please!! - milkproducts.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sachet Singh

Impact
Hi guys. I am pretty new to domain trading and would really be grateful if you guys could give your thoughts on how you would appraise the following domains and why

1. buyingandsellingshares.com

2. milkproducts.co.uk

3. ruralsanitation.org

4. networkingapps.net

5. rapidmotorcycles.com

6. checkhairloss.com

Thanks a lot!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
who would want them, who would say, geez, i really want that name, so i can ..... what?

•••
•••
Any particular reason? From what I understand, though the names aren't very marketable, they do reach out to a particular market. Wouldn't that have any value?

•••
I think it's not a bad bunch of domains, rapidmotorcycles is a great brandname, could see end user for sure.

networkingapps.net suits the .net extension

buyingandsellingshares is a bit on the long side but it does say a lot and is a popular phrase in a very lucrative niche.

This is the Pre-Purchase Appraisal section so I take it your buying these domain, are you buying as a lot ?

•••
Yes I do plan to buy them. I felt all these names are generally popular keyword searches, are not vague, target specific industries and hence might make good domain names. But I am not really sure how to go about pricing them. Last thing I need is to lose out on possible sales by quoting an unrealistic amount.

•••
they were all registered today, lol

•••
I meant I already bought them..sorry..lol

•••
Crap.domains
Sorry...lol

•••
•••
You could be waiting forever for a sale. That's why these are weak. They're not terrible but there isn't likely to be a stack of buyers. And out of the very few buyers there might be for these, there are alternatives they could register instead.

•••
•••
These are what you call target specific DN's
Only people who are in that business would possibly want them.
Otherwise they are very long and not really brandable but rather niche specific
You would be lucky to get $10 each because anyone could hand register better shorter niche specific names...... Hope this helps

•••
Thanks for the input guys. Most of the shorter variations of the above are already taken. I heard that beginners would probably be better off targeting niche businesses, like geo domain names.

•••
Hence why many people do not register their own names anymore, they try to buy from someone who may already have the name or buying domains that are about to expire/ drop on domain auction sites.
That is exactly what we all do day in and day out here......we try to snatch up the best names we can find at the best price. These days most of the best domains have been taken and are either in use or a domain investor is sitting on it like a golden egg waiting for the right moment to put it up for auction.
Hope this helps answer some of the confusion for you.

•••
•••
Very helpful. Thank you. So basically you guys are saying that I should stop wasting my time trying to hand reg domains?

•••
Yes unless you want to use it to Develop a website and try to profit from it, but as far as buying and selling domains it doesn't work very well. Most people want domains that are aged so if you hand register them they don't have any value for resale. But like I said if you mange to regs a good one and turn it into a great site, then that's perfectly fine.

•••
Actually age has no any impact on enduser-sales, only quality matters...

•••
Very helpful. Thank you. So basically you guys are saying that I should stop wasting my time trying to hand reg domains?

yes, there is a reason no one has registered them before

•••
Yes but most end users don't have the names they want because they were already taken
which means they are therefore aged domains.

•••
•••
Yes and he's very proud of it.....That takes skill.....trust me

•••
But you can try it, yourself and see how well it works

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back