IT.COM

domain CLOSED

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rare domain for peru country extension imo. Might be hard to sell. Wait for right buyer. Low $XX,XXX

•••
Mid-xxx to Low-xxxx

Last edited:
•••
X,XXX (Physical Education, Professional Engineer, Planet Earth, Price Earnings...)

Forget Peru, and market it with the above abbreviations in mind. Having the number "1" associated with it may draw in the appeal to a greater degree. IMO

•••
Thank you all for your kind responses.
I see huge variance in the evaluation opinions, so i may still wait for more members to present their opinions.

1.com.pe is a Very rare premium single letter domain, all the other 8 (2-9) numbers are owned by One investor and i tried to reach out to him but i obviously could not get to him.

I am holding this domain for a little while and i shall put my contacts on a simple landing page so that interested parties can reach out to me.

Thank you
i will be waiting for more evaluation opinions from the rest of the great members.

Bes,
Moe.

•••
Thank you all for your kind responses.
I see huge variance in the evaluation opinions, so i may still wait for more members to present their opinions.

1.com.pe is a Very rare premium single letter domain, all the other 8 (2-9) numbers are owned by One investor and i tried to reach out to him but i obviously could not get to him.

I am holding this domain for a little while and i shall put my contacts on a simple landing page so that interested parties can reach out to me.

Thank you
i will be waiting for more evaluation opinions from the rest of the great members.

Bes,
Moe.
looks like this is the portfolio for the person who owns 2-9 http://whois.4.cn/reverse/result/s/[email protected]/t/email

•••
•••
There have only ever been 5 reported sales of "1" in any extension going for over 10k since 2011

Only ever been 10 reported sales of com.pe domains since 2009 compare that to 58 reported sales of .pe in the same time frame (which is still sh*t)

This domain is not worth the Godaddy appraisal - it's worth less........

You can wrap it up as "rare" or unique or whatever you want to call it but the extension is very weak, has little appeal in regards to saleability and I personally think you will struggle to get any interest if your quoting over 10k for it.......

Hope you do, time will tell I suppose........

Last edited:
•••
There have only ever been 5 reported sales of "1" in any extension going for over 10k since 2011

Only ever been 10 reported sales of com.pe domains since 2009 compare that to 58 reported sales of .pe in the same time frame (which is still sh*t)

This domain is not worth the Godaddy appraisal - it's worth less........

You can wrap it up as "rare" or unique or whatever you want to call it but the extension is very weak, has little appeal in regards to saleability and I personally think you will struggle to get any interest if your quoting over 10k for it.......

Hope you do, time will tell I suppose........
Yeah, I agree. With domains like this they have to be marketed in a sense being the number 1 of a particular something (such as Physical Education). Its a hit or miss, down to the right buyer appreciating it or seeing it as a gem in this regard, but tough

•••
Hi.. thank you for taking the time to write your honest opinion, i truly appreciate it.

I totally understand your opinion and it is a very valid point of view that needs to be taken into consideration.

It maybe a not very appealing TLD to most people however for the right investor it will be a high demand.

As you said let's wait Nd see how it goes.. i am still open to opinions

Thank you
Moe

•••
Would you recommend adding some content and start building it as a website or will this limit the direction of the domain name?

•••
I will close this thread for evaluation opinions tonight 11:59 PM GMT.
If you have an Evaluation Opinion please share it here.
Thank you All

•••
Dusting Off this Thread for more opinions
seeking your kind appraisal for this domain name, 1.com.pe

Thank you for the usual support.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back