IT.COM

sales Anyone willing to share screenshot of his/her account just for encouragement

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
Seeing someone's achievement motivates a lot. I used to see many screenshot of their earning in Merch by Amazon Fb groups. That really motivates a lot. If anyone don't mind sharing pls do (Covering sensitive info). 🙏🙏🙏

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mmm. If you need a screenshot of a domain investors account to encourage or motivate you, I'm not sure what to tell you. Everyone has their individual niche and portfolio that they make work. If you really need some screenshots to make you feel a certain way, so be it. Just don't think its that relevant, to your individual situation IMO

•••
Yea but it is so common in the POD community and I thought why not here.

•••
photo_2022-12-03_18-11-49.jpg

This is not mine but found it on twitter. Not sure if it is appropriate though. Will remove if inappropriate.

•••
Are you for real?
Stupidest thread of 2022

•••
As I told you , it is so common with the Print on demand community and I posted few of them here which I found in FB group. If it is not the custom here and not acceptable, it is fine. Just to make my point, I posted few of them here:
photo_2022-12-03_19-52-58.jpg

•••
Ya and those numbers can be easily skewed. Friends buying off friends.
Tax bs. Bragging rights.
Heck even right here on np we had to guys in same building, different offices buying up each others names
Lets post random screenshots of other peoples control panel at sedo and afternic.
Post both of yours
Numbers dont lie.lol

•••
Why are you sharing screenshots you found on twitter or Facebook? Why not share yours? Check out the completed sales thread for inspiration/motivation as you put it.

Last edited:
•••
I have not posted mine because I am making almost nothing. I will check the sales thread. Thx.

•••
I have not posted mine because I am making almost nothing. I will check the sales thread. Thx.
It's a good idea, I did for a couple of years in silence & I hated it because I wasn't making anything either, but it's necessary.

Just "follow the sales" so to speak..

What applies in other industries doesn't necessarily apply to ours, probably doesn't.

This work is often a one-man show, don't expect a lot of encouragement.

IMO

•••
been a slow year, hopefully this motivates you a little. If these numbers keep being so low, I might have to drop a few names.

Captureanbs.PNG

•••
•••
•••
been a slow year, hopefully this motivates you a little. If these numbers keep being so low, I might have to drop a few names.

Show attachment 227965

may be it was a slow year because you have 4,106 in pending review.
hope you solve the problem so 2023 will be better!

•••
I think is just bullshit motivation specially for denismth)

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back