Dynadot

Anyone using CJ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Why is it I couldn't click on any links on that website after login? It always bring me back to the login page? Anyone can help?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use them but havent had any problems recently

•••
Just logged in... no troubles here?
-Allan

•••
i like cj....

i like that they have key work links, graphic links and so on....

•••
must be my comp then.. hmm what should i do ???

•••
Are you using Firefox with windows 2000?

•••
I am with CJ too
I got a 65 us $ check few days ago, I don't know why....

I use FF and win2000 and have no problem to login.

BTW I think the cp is too complicated, also they are slow to answer.
For the while I stand until I find something better for me.

•••
Love CJ,

They pay for all my hosting fees, all my domains I could ever register and leave me with some profits each month even though I am heavily buiding my domain portfolio.

Basically they support all my online business activities and the checks gets bigger so I can one day stop working in the ad biz if I so chose.

are you sure you are logged in and access the advertisers through add advertisers menu. That might be the problem.

link share is pretty good too. they pay for my other bad habits :)

Good luck.

•••
I havent had any problems with CJ as such....they are the perfect source to get any of the material!

•••
CJ is good WHEN they have the type of links you are looking for. More often than not, I go to look for something related to a site I'm building and they don't have anything I want to advert. *shrugs*

•••
Its all about doing a little bit of a lot things to test the waters. Then find things that work and repeat it over and over. But first you gotta test and try. I love the CJ feature of emailing you the code. Makes it easy to keep a folder in email box for affiliate codes. + a ton of other features that I havent even explored. But for variety and diversity in links you should use link share as well.

•••
cj's good stuff. always pay on time, easy linking structures provided.

My only issue with them is the slightly clunky reports.... but hey can't be perfect.

•••
I just joined CJ, but reports are not showing perfectly for impressoins, clicks.. I think they have problems with reporting at this time.

Actually, the commissions sound promising but I am wondering..why a hosting company pays up to $100 for a referral that pays a $6.95 per month, even 6.95x12 = 83. There's some point I'm missing with this PPS, they even tell me that I will receive my commission if I signed up under my own account. If someone can get into here and correct me please.

Overall, PPS seems to have advantages over PPC.

•••
I used them but they closed my account because it wasnt active and they went to charge me a $10 fine and I had nothing in the account.

•••
•••
Well it is in the terms. So I cant complain.

•••
Oh, can you refer me to the terms page?

•••
I cant find it right now but I know it was there because they emailed us about it a year or so ago. Its what made me stop using them.

•••
Thanks for the note, I'll begin using them actively to avoid this termination. Thanks for the note again.

•••
I have this same problem (w/ Firefox and IE on XP) with CJ. I log in, navigate to another part of the site and I have to login again. It's just back and forth that I have to do this. Gets really annoying.

•••
Make sure your cookies/trust is enabled for the site.

•••
•••
I never Had these type of problems with them

•••
Is it simple to sing up for CJ or are they requirements before you can even sign up for them?

•••
the problem occured when i had my firewall protection on, once i took it off it worked.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back