IT.COM

Anyone used Domain Sponsor? My experience so far...

NameSilo
Watch
I thought I would try out Domain Sponsor- I like the landing pages look a lot better than Domain Hop's look.
Naturally, before forwarding 300+ names, I thought I would try them out with a couple first.
After three days, I log onto my account, to see that one of my "adult" names hasn't even posted, and there are two domain names listed in my account THAT AREN'T EVEN MINE!

Talk about a confidence killer!

(The adult name gets 30-90 a day)

Anyone ever use these guys?

Andrew

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nope never heard of them are they new?

•••
I am still using them. They are definitely trustworthy and one of the best available.

•••
They have excellent customer support. I had setup problems with my domains and received a phone call from a support person within a day. The problem was resolved and was later followed up with an email.

avp

•••
I got an email from them requiring redirect instructions. In order to redirect name servers, they require you to sign up for yet ANOTHER account at proredirect.com.
You are then required to direct your domain name to proredirect, THEN log in to Proredirect to forward to the Domain Sponsor location. They seem to think this is feasable to do with hundreds of domain names.
DomainSponsor: thanks, but no thanks!

•••
Ds

I use domainsponsor

For some reason I keep getting clicks from information.com, although I dont own it. I dont mind it though... lol. I also get a lot of "unknowns"

I really dont like how you can't just point your name servers to them, but other than that they've been great. Stick with them, I get about $25 RPM. With domainhop I got about $4.5. Big difference.

I got my first check ($300) a couple of weeks ago. (I was a virgin to online profit until then). I danced... literally. I credit namepros for teaching me everything about expired domains and PPC search engines. (I've only invested about $600, and I'm already getting a steady profit!)

Thanks everyone!

Toompas

•••
I too am a newly converted (Well, introduced to) DS fan. Mind you they aren't the "end all" of everything, but they are great for certain domains (Financials, domain name topics, etc.).

Oh, and they do pay for popunder traffic, which is great.

-Allan

•••
Well, I'm glad to hear some positives.
You guys have convinced me not to run off like a spoiled brat.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back