IT.COM

Anyone still getting $10 to $20 clicks

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I notice a lack of high value clicks the past few months, anyone still getting high value clicks?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think covid and the summer really affected my portfolio, getting really low paying clicks for US traffic on multiple domains.

•••
I think covid and the summer really affected my portfolio, getting really low paying clicks for US traffic on multiple domains.

Are you targeting the high paying niches?

•••
Yes, but mines seasonal so it really takes a year for me to know if its good or bad.

•••

Hi

depending on where they are parked, it may be time to move some around.

imo...

•••
I'm experiencing the same...
less traffic and smaller RPC.

Last year we got a very explosive year so I think companies are spending a bit less now and people are a bit tired to stay online so the traffic is less.

•••
RPC is decreasing by 50% on the last 12 months.
$10 per click is difficult, $4 per click is common on good paying niches

•••
Hi

yesterday @ Sedo:
umm.org 16 3 6.14 USD 18.75 % 2.05 USD 383.46 USD

MTD
umm.org 267 28 21.08 USD 10.49 % 0.75 USD 78.94 USD

moved this name from PC where it was averaging about $6.00 a month, over to Sedo in April
YTD @ Sedo
umm.org 1,196 118 62.68 USD 9.87 % 0.53 USD 52.40 USD

YTD @ parkingcrew
umm.org 1,970 158 8.02% $ 0.15 $ 11.76 $ 23.17

as you can see, there were more visitors at PC, but less earnings.

2020 stats @ PC:
umm.org 2,864 179 6.25% $ 0.37 $ 23.40 $ 67.01

in past 4 months, the name has made almost as much this year from sedo, as it did when it was parked at PC in 2020

2019 stats @ PC
umm.org 3,637 155 4.26% $ 0.43 $ 18.32 $ 66.64

2018 stats @ PC
umm.org 3,414 110 3.22% $ 0.39 $ 12.43 $ 42.43

imo...

•••
Different months/seasons or pandemic situation - different revenue.
I see such changes regularly on ParkingCrew, without moves to Sedo.
Even up to 3 times higher/lower on the same domains.

Last edited:
•••
My seasonal domains just started their season, seeing low numbers for US markets. Seeing clicks that would normally get double digits turn into cents.

Last edited:
•••
I'm going to check out parking crew a lot of parking sites don't seem to pay great.

•••
•••
Heres an average EPC (Earnings Per Click) for some of my 2021 domains YTD. This is an average, not a per click rate so its more realistic. Not as great as in the past but there are still some decent ones....

https://imageshack.com/i/pnd4SK29p

•••
•••
•••
I notice a lack of high value clicks the past few months, anyone still getting high value clicks?
Every now and then I will get a $25 or so click but it is very rare...about one every 6 months.

I've left the non responsive voodoo and moved to parking crew. BTW, has anyone else noticed the 'search' box is missing on many if not most pages?

•••
Every now and then I will get a $25 or so click but it is very rare...about one every 6 months.

I've left the non responsive voodoo and moved to parking crew. BTW, has anyone else noticed the 'search' box is missing on many if not most pages?
The same no search box on PC, Epik using voodoo (ads showing all the time but same no response from voodoo and no payout for few last months). So I wonder if they get a commission from voodoo or they also don't have contact with them.

•••
The same no search box on PC, Epik using voodoo (ads showing all the time but same no response from voodoo and no payout for few last months). So I wonder if they get a commission from voodoo or they also don't have contact with them.
Pcrew has not been active here for a while so I plan to send an email and ask why the search box has been removed.

Epik was still giving me credit for clicks up until the time I moved the names...not sure what, if any, arrangement they might have now.

All I can say for sure is that my earnings with Pcrew are almost triple those I was getting at voodoo before the 'problem' started.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back