Dynadot

available Anyone interested in dropped .io domains

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hey All,

Found some decent .io domains dropped recently.

WallClock.io
Lamination.io
Minicab.io
MarketingAnalytics.io
luxuryvilla.io
HotBet.io

Thanks,
Nithya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
having few yr experience with io I highly advise not to reg any of these.

while thanking u for initiative of course

•••
having few yr experience with io I highly advise not to reg any of these.

while thanking u for initiative of course

Please tell us more about your .io experience

•••
Have no idea how .io domains sell, but here's my opinion.

WallClock.io - wall clock has nothing to do with technology, however, it could be brandable. Say, Wall Clock Animations sounds like a perfectly good animation company.
Lamination.io - good one, lamination seems brandable, tech company can use it
Minicab.io - mini cab has nothing to do with technology obviously, but minicab.io could be a cool online game where you drive in a minicab? really niche tho.
MarketingAnalytics.io - this one has value clearly. Would make a good SaaS product name
luxuryvilla.io - idk about this. If someone in the luxury villa industry, they should be using .com anyways
HotBet.io - could make a nice crypto betting website

IMO most valuable out of this are lamination.io, marketinganalytics.io, hotbet.io . One is brandable that can be used for a variety of tech products. The other targets a specific industry that could easily sell to anyone in that industry. Last one makes for a really good crypto betting name.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Even HotBet.io ?

hotbet.io is a good name but i think odds that it sells is low. 1. someone getting into the crypto gambling scene is soooo late. if they're here, they've already established a brand already. 2. someone getting late to the party AND thinking of naming themselves hotbet? even less likely.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back