IT.COM

Anyone in the auction for OceanClub.com at SnapNames/NameJet

NameSilo
Watch
I'm currently in the auction at NameJet. But I've got a problem with logging into my NameJet account. It pisses me off. I could login with my old details yesterday, but today they want me to improve my login username and password. And I royally screwed it up on both the username and password to the point that I cannot even do a recover password. F...! I've contacted support but I don't think they are going to fix this in the next couple of days. So could somebody follow the auction for me and let me know how much it goes for. Thanking you in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Might be a cross platform auction. If you have a snapnames account you might be able to view/bid that way.

•••
I just logged into SnapNames but I cannot find the auction because it's a drop catch private auction. Although I know it is being auctioned at both places.

Last edited:
•••
I'm guessing you would have needed to place the backorder with Snapnames aswell. I'm all outta ideas I'm afraid.

•••
As I understand it, SnapNames and NameJet run a joint auction these days. You only need to bid at one of the two. I don't normally use them these days. But they captured this one away from DropCatch.

I'm unsure why the Mods moved this from request for help forum to a review forum. I'm not looking for a review. I'm looking for help.

•••
OK. I got back into my account. It was weird. I tried to change password link quite a few times. But when I received the link where I was supposed to click in the email it was blank. Until I realized I don't display off-page graphics by default. Turning that on for this email gave me the password link. And it was mostly plain sailing. Getting to be able to recognize my username & email was difficult but thru much trial 'n error I got it right :)

Last edited:
•••
Back