IT.COM

Anyone here with Hostmantis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi I have a hosting package with hostmantis , i have gone over my monthly bandwidth ,have been trying contact them for two days to upgrade, no reply from them . Am I going to get a big bill in for going over bandwidth ?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Simply Call them, I am sure they will assist you much better. As you are going to upgrade your package, so I think they won't charge you big bill. After all, as an exist customer you deserves some kind of privileges :)

•••
Am I mistaken, or the one of their representatives is also present at namepros? Try to contact them via rep.

•••
Looks like there is no rep here, otherwise I believe they could give a reply.

Agree with Paul - give a call to the host. Also check WHT forum for reviews.

•••
I do not know his username here, but the owner is on namepros.
He is one of my advertisers and I have never seen anyone with any problems with host mantis.

•••
•••
I've never had experience with them. However 2 days is to long. I would move on to a more helpful host.

Last edited:
•••
I think OP should tell now whether he received reply from them or not....:wave:

•••
I haven't heard about it, look out for user-reviews.

You haven't heard about them? You surprised me!! I have seen their representative on forums and believe me, the way of their participation shows how good they are....may be they haven't seen this thread or OP's concern issue being solved now......

•••
As mentioned by other members, call them. Also, the owner is a member in this forum, you can send him a private message.

•••
You most likely won't get a huge bill, if you can show that you've been trying to contact them and if you read there terms of service or aup it should state if they do overage charges or not.

I know our systems, we allow the client to set the option in the control panel. "Suspend on Resource Limits Reached" - meaning the service will become suspended if the available resources have been reached so no overages are charged, but we usually allow some overages before we bill the client for them, as our bandwidth for the client is /per month, so if it's the 25th, and the month ends on the 30th and there 500mb over or up to 1GB we don't charge, but if it's anything over it's instantly billed to there client portal unless they've made some kind of contact to us to inform us about the usage that used.

Regards

•••
Hi I have a hosting package with hostmantis , i have gone over my monthly bandwidth ,have been trying contact them for two days to upgrade, no reply from them . Am I going to get a big bill in for going over bandwidth ?

Thanks

Sorry, I didn't see this thread when it was created and haven't spent too much time on NP recently.

All tickets we receive are normally answered in minutes, so I cannot understand how you claim to not have received a response after two days if you were properly contacting us using our ticket system.

Hopefully this issue was resolved for you quickly and all of your questions/concerns regarding bandwidth overages were answered.

If you can reply with your support ticket # for this issue so I can get more information regarding the time/date it was created and the time/date it was resolved, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back