IT.COM

discuss Anyone here using Changelly? Or other coinswap? Also, how to monetize your cryptos while holding

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
im kinda beginner to crypto... didn't do exchanges yet.. i thought i'd start more simple and use coinswap service like changelly... anyone using them? fees are good! minues hassles of exchanges! is this good idea then? coinswap service vs exchange?

also, how do you monetize your cryptos while you hodl? btc savings account or something? they are like 5-10% interest... not so much but still beats all the banks and their savings %
any other ways to monetize while hodling? plz share.

i watched video last nite where it said 10million per bitcoin before I'm dead... so.. just hodl!

ty

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really enjoy Crypto.com app, it has outperformed most others for me personally. The best way to "monetize" holding is to earn more bitcoin with domain sales, even if it's $100 for every sale. I don't try to borrow or hedge trade. The asset is too volatile right now.

You could borrow against it using a loan service to buy more BTC while it climbs. Most loan services let you borrow up to 50% of your collateral value. So assuming this is the case:

1. 2BTC collateral yields 1BTC worth of USD.
2. Buy 3rd BTC while price climbs using the borrowed capital
3. Sell 0.5 BTC to repay 1BTC worth of USD at previous price.

Assuming there is a 30-40% climb in day, this is doable. Now you just have to be able to tell the future =D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back