IT.COM

question Anyone have any domains that P&G may want?

NameSilo
Watch

McJilton

Established Member
Impact
Just was brainstorming, I was able to reach the CEO of Proctor & Gamble in Sept, I still have an open line of communication to him and a few of his VP's. Anyone have anything really nice that I can present to them? Here is a list of the companies PG owns.

Brands with net sales of more than US$1 billion annually​

As of 2015, the company stated it owned the following brands with net annual sales of more than $1 billion:

Brands by product type​

Dishwashing​

Menstrual hygiene​

Haircare​

Healthcare products​

Household​

• 9 Elements cleaning products
  • Ace stain remover liquid
  • Bounce fabric-softener sheet for dryers[9]
  • Fairy (known as Dreft in the Netherlands and Yes in Sweden and Norway) dishwashing liquid, toilet soap, household soap, laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent
  • Febreze odor control[6]
  • Flash cleaning products
  • Jar dishwashing liquid and dishwasher detergent
  • Mif (Russian: Миф) dishwashing liquid and dishwasher detergent
  • Mr. Clean household cleaners
  • Pampers disposable diapers
  • Puffs tissues
  • Luvs disposable diapers
  • Safeguard antibacterial soap
  • Swiffer cleaning products
  • Microban cleaning products

Laundry detergents​

Skin care​

• Fresco bar soap
  • Ivory bar[10]
  • Old Spice aftershave, skin care and hair care products
  • Secret antiperspirants and deodorants

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You want to broker to them?

•••
You want to broker to them?

I suppose but I’m not a broker I just invest and make my own money.

Just was thinking if I have a 350 billion CEO answering my emails and there is a forum of investors with elite portfolios here, maybe some magic can be made real quick.

•••
I suppose but I’m not a broker I just invest and make my own money.

Just was thinking if I have a 350 billion CEO answering my emails and there is a forum of investors with elite portfolios here, maybe some magic can be made real quick.

Cool. He's a nice guy. You want to talk to Marc though. Inspirational man.

•••
I was referred to a female VP and a male, and agree the CEO is a very nice guy!

•••
•••
I was referred to a female VP and a male, and agree the CEO is a very nice guy!

Cool, thanks for offering. Could be of help to someone. Nice gesture.

•••
Also, impressive contacts you have. 😎

I'm a nobody really but when the stars align and you're bold enough you'd be surprised what doors will open for you :) As longs as you're honest, truthful and have something of value to bring, most people will give you a minute or two to pitch ;)

•••
I would like to get in contact with the CEO directly, have some future niches that will take over the world in an unexpected way.
It would be good for them to be the first company to take a leap in my direction.

•••
•••
I try to contact them, they told that they don't require anything at the moment, they have a special page dedicated for this, you can contact them through it.

•••
Feel slightly sorry for the CEO after this open invitation - he's probably been bombarded with spam emails (not hard to find his one) with tonnes of junk domains for sale......

•••
Vicks vapour rub.
I have chestiness .com.
I’ve had it up for $50.
Expires 11th of march
Namesilo (epp only when expired)

Last edited:
•••
Feel slightly sorry for the CEO after this open invitation - he's probably been bombarded with spam emails (not hard to find his one) with tonnes of junk domains for sale......
surely people aren’t that stupid. A ‘warm’ introduction is far better than a cold one

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back