IT.COM

question Anyone has account & sale in 4.cn or Ename?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
Although China is a big market for domains, I never found someone listed and sold domain successfully in major Chinese platforms such as 4.cn or ename. Is there anyone who has account & listed their domains in 4.cn?

I tried to open my account but it could not be possible. How we can get to reach potential buyers living in China?
There must be some groups and platforms...

Lets share our experience about exploring the market of China outside popular global platforms like GD or Sedo.

Also give your opinion about whether you think globaly popular marketplaces are sufficient to reach best Chinese clients or not.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Did you ever find a solution to this? There's a domain that is registered there that I'd like to buy, but I cannot get anyone to ever reply. Not sure how to go after this now...

•••
Did you ever find a solution to this? There's a domain that is registered there that I'd like to buy, but I cannot get anyone to ever reply. Not sure how to go after this now...
Yes no reply yet. Let me know what is the domain .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back