IT.COM

discuss Anybody think that the domain transaction ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
  • Hi ,every domainers
  • Through the recent news, I have noticed that domain name transactions are down,is it right?Or is it a delusion of anxiety?
  • Does anyone think that the domain name transaction volume has dropped recently?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you compare the January sales data with last year's December.

•••
There are times to buy and others to sell.
Don't sell when everyone is selling and don't buy when everyone is buying :xf.smile:
But it's difficult to say if the prices are going down in a short period of time, it might just be a feeling and not a real trend IMO

•••
  • Hi ,every domainers
  • Through the recent news, I have noticed that domain name transactions are down,is it right?Or is it a delusion of anxiety?
  • Does anyone think that the domain name transaction volume has dropped recently?
  • Hello
  • I don't know. I don't think so.
  • I'm sure there is at least one person on Earth that think so.

•••
I think you compare the January sales data with last year's December.

• It just feels like the recent volume of transactions is very low, very few good domain name deals
  • I hope everything goes well in the coming days
  • best wishes

•••
There are times to buy and others to sell.
Don't sell when everyone is selling and don't buy when everyone is buying :xf.smile:
But it's difficult to say if the prices are going down in a short period of time, it might just be a feeling and not a real trend IMO

thanks for your reply
"Don't sell when everyone is selling and don't buy when everyone is buying" can`t agree more
And,It does, it just doesn't feel like there's a lot of trading going on,I hope I'm wrong
Whatever thank you ,wish you good :xf.smile:

•••
  • Hello
  • I don't know. I don't think so.
  • I'm sure there is at least one person on Earth that think so.
hahaha
Maybe there is

•••
Even if you own a large portfolio sales are streaky.

You prepare for the times when they are slow during the times when they are good.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back