Dynadot

.biz Any worth in ln.biz or nl.biz domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
need ur contributions, what do you think, any worth on those type of domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have one such domain. But I never get any inquiries for it because .biz is basically a dead extension. OK. Some people might take exception to that statement, but it's true for me. I think I own about 5 .biz domains now, down from over 50, and I've never sold a .biz domain.

•••
This is serious. Any other opnion/ experience on the worth of ln.biz or nl.biz domains?

•••
This is serious. Any other opnion/ experience on the worth of ln.biz or nl.biz domains?

•••
AA.BIZ is in auction at GoDaddy. You cannot get any more premium than that. Current price is $900 with 2 days to go. As I said. I have 1 LN.BIZ domain with good letter and number. It also means something. I paid $300 for it. I cannot get any offers on it.

•••
I have no experience with these but I'd be happy to pull a number out of my hei onion hat:

wholesale: $xx
retail: $xxxx

Namebio reports that 4 sold in the last 3 years, the most recent one going for $115 a year ago. Since then the TLD floodgates opened and the ssminnow.biz is taking on water. This chart is instructive, it's either .biz domain count or the top of a coat hanger. Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back