Dynadot

question Any value in CESAR SAYOC names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gill the Catfish

Impact
A couple we're registered last week, one was put up as a redirect, another is currently for sale.

We picked up the next best at CesarSayocJunior DOT com

What say you. Do tragic headlines make for good domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
well, CesarSayocJr dot COM links back to Trump's place and CesarSayoc dot Com is listed for a quick $1000

I figured CesarSayocJunior dot Com was the next best, but I'd just like to flip it quick now

•••
Disgusting, please stop. You should not be profiting off this.

•••
I disagree.... isn't the job of a good domainer to keep their ears to ground to try and score timely names as they happen...? This a a serious question... I'm open to all opinions...

•••
I disagree.... isn't the job of a good domainer to keep their ears to ground to try and score timely names as they happen...? This a a serious question... I'm open to all opinions...
Who said your a good domainer? You just signed up a week ago? Clearly you are off to a bad start.

Given you have more dislikes, than likes sure doesn't look the way does it.

What happend if it got out in the national media you were trying to profit off the sufferings of others, and your name, and address got posted online, how would you feel, how would your family feel, that label would follow you for life, if someone chose to put a negative spin on it, is that worth it for a few hundred dollars?

Last edited:
•••

Timely acquisitions is one thing. Choosing to profit from a terrible event is another matter completely.
As @wwwweb puts across to you, the negative attention this could bring you is not worth a few hundred or thousand dollars. If you are talking about being a "good domainer", your reputation is a major part of your business and this thread has not done your reputation any good.

•••
immoral, illogical and irresponsible........

Good advice has been given, but you seem to know best - GL selling your TM name.......

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back