Dynadot

Any Success getting affiliates to sell your domain names for commission?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I offer 25% commission but I have not had luck finding affiliates to sell any of the over 280 names that I own.

Has anyone else had any luck getting affiliates?

If so where can you find them?

Thanks in advance

Scott

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd be interested in finding out as well.

ST

•••
I doubt the affiliates scheme still work?? I don't know but I have seen too many of these things so I am beginning to lose fate in this method of selling.

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
I doubt the affiliates scheme still work?? I don't know but I have seen too many of these things so I am beginning to lose fate in this method of selling.

IMHO, target and proactively market your domain names directly to relevant End users ... passive eyeballs do not hurt the cause, but it cannot replace one's active and involved overall and comprehensive domain reselling system. I do not "affiliate" any of my domain names currently for sale. I am, however, in the process of logging them all into my new Namepros personal "Domain Sales Site" for End user/Wholesale referrals. This is just me, though ... plus I like the challenge. ;)
Have a great domain Sunday, everyone.
B-)

•••
A lot of domainers are interested in finding brokers to do it. Few brokers will work with you individually to market specific names. And it seems those brokers only want the best names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back