IT.COM

Any Short One or Two Characters Are Going Places

NameSilo
Watch

elevator

DNCombo.comTop Member
Impact
Though, ever before, one or two letters or characters domain names with generic extensions were liquid in domain market; but now; trend has gone wilder and now the trend in the market are one or two characters domain names with almost any extension are very liquid in the market these days; be it new tlds, cctlds extensions or old generics, you could find are next to sure money on the table, these days. Read more www.cctldmarket.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this your site? It's not resolving properly; just goes to Google Blogger Accounts login page.

•••
standard renewals only on one and two letters and there not many of them to be had

•••
Is this your site? It's not resolving properly; just goes to Google Blogger Accounts login page.

Thanks for your observation, I hope it should be okay now.

•••
standard renewals only on one and two letters and there not many of them to be had

With new extensions; one should get them if try as soon as a new extensions are available for general regs

•••
There's a few members here who like 2C, mostly NN LL, I have a mixture, all in ccTLD though. I like the overall shortness of the total domain characters so I don't care about one character in ngTLD if the extension itself is long, like x/accountants = 13 keystrokes, silly; uh/al = 5 keystrokes, short and sweet : grin :

Still getting an error to get to your article though:
This blog is open to invited readers only
http://www.cctldmarket.com/
It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back