IT.COM

Any recommendations for a reliable VPS?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Looking for host suggestions. I need a VPS with WHM / CPanel with a reputable/reliable company.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been happy with KnownHost. Been with them around 3 years now, and in my experience support is fast and helpful.

•••
Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

•••
Many of the hosts promise huge space and bandwidth because they know most customers don't use as nearly as they signed up with their hosting account. But if you really need an amount of space or bandwidth you thought you were entitled to, there might be a problem.

•••
If you are looking at an unlimited hosting plan, exactly what does that mean? All unlimited plans have limitations – it’s just a matter of what those limitations are.

•••
You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

•••
I've been with LiquidWeb for years. I've tried GoDaddy and HostGator. LiquidWeb has been most reliable and their customer support is great.

•••
I suggest you preferring Europe VPS servers at the lowest possible prices with realistic features.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back