Dynadot

Any help? Domain name locked due to Pending TDRP Complaint.

NameSilo
Watch

Dong Yuan

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Hello,

I have big problem i have buy domain for $1 Million USD on 8 May 2017 and transfer it to PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com then in 20 June 2017, My registrar sent me message inform me the Domain name was locked due to Pending TDRP Complaint, i have sent him the proof of payment show that i have paid for this domain via bank transfer to the seller, but they not yet reply to me guys any one can help me how to protect my domain from revert back to the Loosing Registrar and unlock my domain.

I am sorry i can't show the name of domain for my privacy

Please i need your help as soon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you just transfer the funds or did you get a bill of sale?

He could claim you paid for a car or something, showing transfer of funds alone is not solid proof of purchase. It may work but your odds are greatly improved if you have a bill of sale.
the bank statement show his name same as previous registrant name in whois
i hope my registrar publicdomainregistry care about this

•••
guys this is not joke, i am very serious, i am in bad health now

•••
Seriously, this is beyond the help we can provide - contact this lawyer ASAP
http://www.johnberryhill.com/

If the seller stole the domain, he would have entered his info into whois, so your seller and the whois would match at that point. HOWEVER, if you did not look at the updated dates, or name server changes or whois history, that would be how you would have known you were buying a stolen domain. So if the seller you purchased from was the thief, you would not know and the real true owner may be the one filing the complaint now.

•••
Seriously, this is beyond the help we can provide - contact this lawyer ASAP
http://www.johnberryhill.com/

If the seller stole the domain, he would have entered his info into whois, so your seller and the whois would match at that point. HOWEVER, if you did not look at the updated dates, or name server changes or whois history, that would be how you would have known you were buying a stolen domain. So if the seller you purchased from was the thief, you would not know and the real true owner may be the one filing the complaint now.

thank you for your information i will do

•••
•••
•••
Contact the lawyers mentioned earlier asap, move fast.

For USD $1M, I would expose the seller, share the name and any information to help address the issue as soon as possible.

Good luck

•••
the bank statement show his name same as previous registrant name in whois
i hope my registrar publicdomainregistry care about this

Ohhh Boy...... you did not get a bill of sale?
Bank statement and name in whois really does not prove that much. It just shows he owned the domain and that you sent him money. He could say it was for a completely different domain and he released the wrong one by accident or something.

Any larger sale should have a bill of sale, contract or something that shows the intent of the transaction. Money can change hands for numerous reasons and sometimes people figure that is evidence. In a court of law you must show proof and if he argues and says it was for a different transaction then it is your word against his.

Document, document, document..... the three biggest rules in any transaction.

•••
A user with no purchase history on here + the $1,000,000.00 story = BS to me.

•••
I see this thread needing popcorn.

•••
•••
If this is true I really want to know the domain name you bought now. That is the only way I am going to believe this story.

•••
59319228.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I am not sure if I believe the story.
If I have a million dollar transaction I would not post and ask for help here.

Something smells fishy.

Yeah!!

•••
We check if username already exists in our DB. If the OP is the same person involved in selling W/F/M/./c/o/m/ (and a few other DN), in this case the privacy-username is legit.

•••
If this is true I really want to know the domain name you bought now. That is the only way I am going to believe this story.

Actually, using the poster's name and a domainiq.com account, one can figure it out pretty quickly, since a NNN.com domain name was recently transferred to a person by that name.

The domain name had been registered to an individual for many years. However, on 9 May 2017, it was moved to a different registrar, changed to WHOIS privacy, and kept the same nameservers. Then, it is updated again to the poster's name on 20 June 2017.

So, did a person with this poster's name obtain a valuable three-digit domain name on 20 June 2017? Yes, that appears to be true.

What stands out from this story is the seller's willingness to transfer a valuable domain name of this magnitude before receiving payment, and without using escrow. I'm further going to guess that there was no sales agreement of any kind.

It would be interesting to know in what country is the bank to which the payment was sent.

•••
The domain in question is certainly a prized asset. Story seems believable to me.

Lawyer up quick, there is no time to waste.

•••
@Dong Yuan how did you explian to yourself that someone is willing to give you the domain with no warranties of payment ?!?

From their point of view, you could keep the domain and never pay and they could do nothing.

•••
•••
•••
•••
So, Dong, the TDRP was "resolved" in one day?

•••
Last edited:
•••
John,

I think it's a miracle. I can smell it from the first post!

•••
OP probably just sent another $1MM to the "seller" )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back