AidAudio
BeBakers
BrewBracket
DistrictDine
GarmentGirls
LicenseLock
RentRocker
TalkTrademark

Wonder if SH or BB would be more willing to approve alliterations? If not, I still have you guys to let me know what they're worth 👉👈😅

And some other (.com) I picked up that I'll be curious to get your input on. They don't sound too bad.. d-do they? Pricewise.. 🤔 what do you think is fair?

MeetOnStage
TeenyWeenie
LifeNutrient
SaverNest
Torestate

❤❤❤

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I think alliteration is great for domains. It makes a name really roll :xf.wink:

..but for me the pairing also has to make good sense in a promotional kind of way.
Aid Audio could be good for hearing aids, and maybe district dine is passable, but I'm struggling to think how the others might be used?

Of the other bunch, I like Teeny Weenie, and particularly Saver Nest - that's a nice one :cigar:

•••
Thanks so much @cooljub !!

Everytime you approve any of my domain name, I get an instant feeling of gratification 😁 Any suggested price for SaverNest or TeenyWeenie?

but I'm struggling to think how the others might be used?

BeBakers - Like WeWork but for people who love to bake 😆
BrewBracket - Beer branding
GarmentGirls - Could be used to sell fabrics/patterns?
LicenseLock - For lawyers or business owners who want to patent their inventions
RentRocker - Rentals! Or renting.. rockers? 😆😅

Names are all over the place and maybe I'm reaching too much. Still! Feels good some got your approval 😌👍

•••
Any suggested price for SaverNest or TeenyWeenie?

TeenyWeenie is a tricky one for me. I instantly thought baby stuff, but I'm sure there's many other uses. SaverNest, well that could go anywhere..

•••
@cooljub I'm horrible at appraisaling so I appreciate when other people can give me a ballpark estimate 😆 thanks!!

•••
TalkTrademark.com = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
The Rest = Low-xx to High-xx ea.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back