medomado

Established Member
Impact
have a method to buy any premium domain with 40% of his price
and my commission is 10%
contact me via telegram for details @OverPowerbm
save that telegram you may need it if post deleted

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
have a method to buy any premium domain with 40% of his price
and my commission is 10%
contact me via telegram for details @OverPowerbm
save that telegram you may need it if post deleted

So - let me get this clear. You have a method to buy any of our names half price, without our consent?

•••
So - let me get this clear. You have a method to buy any of our names half price, without our consent?
yes i can, but please dont waste my time with testing if you serious buyer contact me for details

•••
•••
If you want credibility, explain how you're pulling off this "totally legit scheme", than asking people to private message you

•••
If you want credibility, explain how you're pulling off this "totally legit scheme", than asking people to private message you
What part of the word "special method" did you not understand?
I don't need to explain my method and I don't need to waste time on curious people
Only the serious buyer can contact me and ask about his guarantees and how to deal

•••
What part of the word "special method" did you not understand?
I don't need to explain my method and I don't need to waste time on curious people
Only the serious buyer can contact me and ask about his guarantees and how to deal

200.gif

•••
I can get supermodels to beg you to fuck. Dm me to discuss access to my secret method.

•••
If no one is interested, please give me some domain names that I can sell quickly at more than 50% of their current price.
I can get supermodels to beg you to fuck. Dm me to discuss access to my secret method.

•••
If no one is interested, please give me some domain names that I can sell quickly at more than 50% of their current price.

sA0YV.gif

•••
•••
I think what he meant was he can buy any premium godaddy name for 50% off.

•••
•••
toxic community

7 of your only posts of 10 since you joined are in this thread. You have zero credibility that you can do what you claim. This is just a ruse for you to find domains people want. You have zero creditability that you can do what you claim. ZERO creditability!

•••
7 of your only posts of 10 since you joined are in this thread. You have zero credibility that you can do what you claim. This is just a ruse for you to find domains people want. You have zero creditability that you can do what you claim. ZERO creditability!
Well there is no such thing as a new member? And am I that ridiculous to waste all that time for someone I don't know to give me a domain name they want to buy? I'm sick of this stupidity

•••
For credibility and to end this failed discussion. Give me the lowest domain name you are interested in, and its price ranges from 500 - 1000 dollars, and I will sell it to you for half the price now in front of everyone and transfer it to your account without even a broker
for testing only

Last edited:
•••
Well there is no such thing as a new member? And am I that ridiculous to waste all that time for someone I don't know to give me a domain name they want to buy? I'm sick of this stupidity

You are not a new member. You've been around for 14 months. The rest of your message is just illogical. Give us proof of one member who has used your service and recvd their domain with a 50% discount. Who can vouch for your legitimacy. Then you might get some better traction here.

•••
You are not a new member. You've been around for 14 months. The rest of your message is just illogical. Give us proof of one member who has used your service and recvd their domain with a 50% discount. Who can vouch for your legitimacy. Then you might get some better traction here.

Well it's not my problem that I don't react to silly posts, and I don't think it's a problem for you
I offer a service and I know that it is strange, but I cannot disclose my method or discuss it in any way, and I have the full right to do so. All you have to do is try the service and evaluate it, and you can get all the guarantees you need.
Or you have to get out of my face and don't waste my time any more. It's just a service and I'm looking for a buyer for it

•••
Who do we pay for the transaction? You or godaddy?

•••
Who do we pay for the transaction? You or godaddy?
Both are same for me but afternic takes a lot of time to transfer money to me with 20% fees

•••
You can test me with afternic once but after that we will find another way to deal

•••
This is either a scam or OP is being intentionally misleading in one way or another. In either case, I would advise people to be incredibly cautious.

•••
This is either a scam or OP is being intentionally misleading in one way or another. In either case, I would advise people to be incredibly cautious.
I’m tired of that , how can I delete that post. ?

•••
Please someone report my post to be deleted i will not reply it any more

•••
Please someone report my post to be deleted i will not reply it any more

I will report the thread. Thanks for the suggestion. Good luck w/ your endeavors!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back