IT.COM

Any domainer from Afghanistan ??

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all ,

I want to reach out to fellow domainer from Afghanistan if there is any. We are hearing barbaric acts being done by terrorist group Taliban with the help of notorious Pakistani isi on the great people and innocent female members of Afghanistan. May I ask if there is any domainer from Afghanistan and currently fighting for Life from Taliban. If there is any please let me know and I will do everything I can to get you and your family out from Afghanistan to India. Please do not hesitate in letting us know. Afterall as honest domainers say we all are family. Let us know of anyone is there and want to get out.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ip addresses wouldn't probably allow sign up to begin with.

Last edited:
•••
Why won't they allow even signing up. I don't understand that. Do u mean that namepros won't allow. I don't think so.

•••
Why won't they allow even signing up. I don't understand that. Do u mean that namepros won't allow. I don't think so.
The ban in Afghanistan is taking place currently

•••
The ban in Afghanistan is taking place currently
But still ppl r getting out. Rich ppl r getting out. Biden just did a very bad thing leaving a whole country to get destroyed.

•••
But still ppl r getting out. Rich ppl r getting out. Biden just did a very bad thing leaving a whole country to get destroyed.
I forgot to place quotation marks on “ban” *

Last edited:
•••
They own more than two thirds Afghanistan

they took over all West and South Afghanistan

The Capital is expected to fall within 30 days, and then the government, not long thereafter.

Taliban waited us out, then after 20 years, the “Mountain men” after US peace deal & take it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Let’s visualize the advances. Staggering:
82A5DB2C-BC73-4251-BAC4-648920BE6FEA.jpeg

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/13/tal...han-cities-as-us-evacuates-embassy-staff.html

Last edited:
•••
I hope your intentions are good, but this sounds like something a trafficker would say to desperate refugees wanting to flee war-torn countries and ruthless dictators desperate to go somewhere else for a better life ‘I’ll do everything I can to get you to the US, UK/mainland Europe’ (but these people want money).

What you have suggested I can’t imagine is legal, no way you have permission from the Indian government to advertise on NamePros trying to reach out to Afghan people In attempt to bring them India without going through the proper system, that along with your character (sorry), it sounds like something may be in this for you and if that is the case that trafficking/people smuggling.

Apologies if I'm way off, but something doesn't sit right with me on this.

Last edited:
•••
I hope your intentions are good, but this sounds like something a trafficker would say to desperate refugees wanting to flee war-torn countries and ruthless dictators desperate to go somewhere else for a better life ‘I’ll do everything I can to get you to the US, UK/mainland Europe’ (but these people want money).

What you have suggested I can’t imagine is legal, no way you have permission from the Indian government to advertise on NamePros trying to reach out to Afghan people In attempt to bring them India without going through the proper system, that along with your character (sorry), it sounds like something may be in this for you and if that is the case that trafficking/people smuggling.

That reminds me ..he was offering oxygen help in India as well when they dealt with big numbers of Covid

•••
I would suggest anyone not to be silly enough to disclose location in situtation.

•••
LOL.
For the record, i am not from Afghanistan,

i am just watching this saga intensely, and so is most of the outside world — China 1st to make relations wit Taliban -talk about awkward

Afraid the situation looks bleak as they come, plenty of blame to go around, but not 100% us

Should have left after we took out, Bin Laden..
Instead we (over)stayed, and history shows what Afghanistan does to foreign invaders…

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Allies to enemy all been following a long time there has been issues with troops giving up gps locations with photos and with returning troops there will be reasons to try find out.

•••

I couldn't ask my govt or my local MP or to any of the competent authority to help the person in need unless and until we know their identity. Trafficking is an illegal thing. By the way rather than suspecting it would be wise if you try to help anyone in need. If you know any domainer who needs help let us know. Indian govt is already airlifting all the Sikhs and Hindus of Afghanistan who are not even indian citizens.

I don't understand something in domaining. First of all you guys yourself never ever try to help others. When someone tries you start your own regular crying. Yesterday I saw some domainers accusing other domainer of some kind of internal fraud when they bought bayc ape for more than 1 million. What kind of jealousy or suspects are these.

•••
That reminds me ..he was offering oxygen help in India as well when they dealt with big numbers of Covid
Yes and we helped lot of ppl in collaboration with various social organization. Ppl from all walks of life helped us. We organized food camps also for two months during peak covid time. If you won't help ppl in need even though u r capable of then god also won't help you.

•••
I couldn't ask my govt or my local MP or to any of the competent authority to help the person in need unless and until we know their identity. Trafficking is an illegal thing. By the way rather than suspecting it would be wise if you try to help anyone in need. If you know any domainer who needs help let us know. Indian govt is already airlifting all the Sikhs and Hindus of Afghanistan who are not even indian citizens.

I don't understand something in domaining. First of all you guys yourself never ever try to help others. When someone tries you start your own regular crying. Yesterday I saw some domainers accusing other domainer of some kind of internal fraud when they bought bayc ape for more than 1 million. What kind of jealousy or suspects are these.
Sad day for democracy, & freedom in general.

Last edited:
•••
Just wish people to be safe and peace.

•••

I don't need permission from indian govt to reach out to fellow domainer for helping him. If there is anyone from our community who needs help then it's my responsibility to put their case strongly in front of competent authorities. India is known to give humanitarian relief to ppl. At least I want to try whatever I can. That's the seperate thing if indian govt accepts their application or not . And regarding my character I guess you don't know me well to comment on that. Still you are entitled to your thoughts.

Last edited:
•••
I would suggest you support your movement through your associated politics but i do not suggest reaching out to individuals.

•••
Just wish people to be safe and peace.
Exactly.

Agree, But this isnt Kumbaya Politics.

American linguists are getting slaughtered… (Which Taliban denies, ofc “denying” MO…)
idiots who run, leave, weapons & Humvees.

Looking back, There is precedent for this.
Taliban ruled 1996 ousted little after 9/11/01

Last edited:
•••

This forum is all about ‘helping’ we are all helping each other with information on ‘domaining’. This thread is taking that ‘help’ to a whole different level and something I do question the legality of and whether you are a representative of India’s Bureau of immigration and with that have the authority to import Afghan people into India, as said I do hope your intentions are good, but I think you need to really think what you are saying.

This is the last I’m going to write on this, it’s too big for me to get involved in too much, but as said something didn’t sit right with me on it and I felt I had to say something.

•••
This forum is all about ‘helping’ we are all helping each other with information on ‘domaining’. This thread is taking that ‘help’ to a whole different level and something I do question the legality of and whether you are a representative of India’s Bureau of immigration and with that have the authority to import Afghan people into India, as said I do hope your intentions are good, but I think you need to really think what you are saying.

This is the last I’m going to write on this, it’s too big for me to get involved in too much, but as said something didn’t sit right with me on it and I felt I had to say something.
There is no law in Afghanistan now.

He is obviously concerned.

smart not to disclose location to ANYONE;
(If anyone here is from Afghanistan) that said..

going to assume in crowded tents in Kabul.

Last edited:
•••

You need to learn some lessons on humanity first. You are the kind of [name calling removed] bureaucratic guy who will think at least 1000 times first to help a person dying in front of you. You will think whether ur clothes will get dirty or not , whether police will catch you for helping someone in need , whether you have been taught to help others or not etc etc.
Until then that person will die in front of ur eyes n u will simply walk away with no remorse. Kind of hard 💓.
This forum is about domaining. You are not sharing domaining info sirz robots here. Real people exists who do domaining. Have I reached out to whole of Afghanistan. Hv I set up a camp at Pakistan border trying to snuggle ppl as u r saying.

For god's sake I am reaching out to domainers if any. Also hv some common sense as well. I am not asking for gps coordinates. What kind of common sense is this.. you are not from Afghanistan so please [be quiet] sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
You need to learn some lessons on humanity first. You are the kind of fat ass bureaucratic guy who will think at least 1000 times first to help a person dying in front of you. You will think whether ur clothes will get dirty or not , whether police will catch you for helping someone in need , whether you have been taught to help others or not etc etc.
Until then that person will die in front of ur eyes n u will simply walk away with no remorse. Kind of hard 💓.
This forum is about domaining. You are not sharing domaining info sirz robots here. Real people exists who do domaining. Have I reached out to whole of Afghanistan. Hv I set up a camp at Pakistan border trying to snuggle ppl as u r saying.

For god's sake I am reaching out to domainers if any. Also hv some common sense as well. I am not asking for gps coordinates. What kind of common sense is this.. you are not from Afghanistan so please shut up sir.
No you're over reacting to common sense. Plenty will help you with your domaining issues are you going to dehumanise that? This isn't about whether you're a good person or not.
Dayo

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back