IT.COM

showcase Any CRICKET fans? What's your best cricket-related domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Australia

Account Closed
Impact
hi just wondering if there were any cricket fans here and what your best cricket related domains were?

mine are

CRICKETBLOG.COM launching today hopefully :xf.love:

and

cricketdiscounts.com

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Can't wait for Pakistan - India cricket series this month

Yep Same Here :)

Sounds a bit like Baseball ,only difference is Playing Cricket needs talent.

100% Agreed... Its hard for the Cricket Fans in North America :( - even though it was the 1st national sport of Canada... ah well

Go India :P

•••
Good luck with Cricketblog.com

My best is..

Cricketworldcupblog.com

•••
we should have cricketblog.com launched by about friday. so i hope all you cricket fans from all over the world will participate. it would be great to hear your international cricketing thoughts :)

•••
I try to be a Cricket Fan but as I now live in Venezuela its hard work keeping up with it.

Long live BBC World - My Only Link to Civilisation.

Anyway I have huge faith in the future of Cricket.

Cricket will become the biggest spectator sport in the world. FACT.

My best Cricket Domains are....

CricketWicket.com

CricketStump.com

DOMiNIC

•••
I own indiacricketscore.com

It is an undeveloped, parked domain, but gets about 10 hits an day when a India match is going on.

Anyone willing to appraise it?

•••
my is

cricketsport.in
crickettv.in

•••
Why people in india are crazy about cricket? I have heard that the game can last quite a few hours/days. Are indians good at other sport/game or passionate about it?

•••
Australia said:
it was great to see ricky ponting do so well? but that should be in the sports section :hehe:

wait untill we get a chance to thrash the poms again next year in the 2007 world cup :) (fingers crossed)
<off topic>
That was a great catch :D
</off topic>

Still, I don't have any cricket names.... yet....

-Josh :tu:

•••
Don't have any Cricket related domains and never really thought about purchasing and developing one.

cache said:
Why people in india are crazy about cricket? I have heard that the game can last quite a few hours/days. Are indians good at other sport/game or passionate about it?
Well people in India are crazy about cricket. But cricket is not the only sport here, nowadays tennis, hockey, football and to some extent formula 1 racing are gaining popularity fast.

•••
Australia said:
hi just wondering if there were any cricket fans here and what your best cricket related domains were?

mine are

and

cricketdiscounts.com

Wow, cricketblog.com is a good one :P

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the link Rush :)

•••
A die hard cricket follower...just spend too much time at www.stickcricket.com
even more at watching matches, and much more on the reviews and previews ;)
Its a sensational game, any team playing good can glue me to the screen for the day...
Only got one name that can be used for cricket :) www.batballs.com

Congrats on cricketblog.com
umm...can the rest of us join in?

•••
I like cricket but I don't yet have a website on it.

•••
Hehe, stickcricket is good. The graphics are quite poor, but everyone usually aims for the score board. It explodes if you hit it :P

•••
I like cricket, not crazy though. I have dhoni.in/co.in/info cwc2007.in/.co.in, worldcup2007.in/.co.in, crickinfo.co.in ( makes 3-4$/month )

-Pratik

•••
peter phillips said:
What's that?

Jiminy Cricket is an animated cartoon character who first appeared in the 1940 Walt Disney animated film Pinocchio. He appeared through the magic of Blue Fairy in order to serve as the official conscience for Pinocchio, as well as a comic foil who accompanies him on his adventures.

More Info.on Jiminy Cricket at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiminy_Cricket

•••
Australia said:

mine are

and

cricketdiscounts.com

I stopped watching cricket after I came to know some teams were doing
matchfixing and stuff (as you may remember a couple of years ago (i think 6 years ago))

•••
Cricket is very popular in the east. But money flows from the west for webmasters.

•••
Any1 See the Last India Vs Pakistan ODI ??

•••
LOL should this topic not be in the break room :)

•••
faisj said:
LOL should this topic not be in the break room :)

Yeah Prob... About time it was moved :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back