IT.COM

domain antivirusfree.net - nvidiadrivers.com - Domain Appraisal (Please Appraise)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eguner

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, I catched this domain (antivirusfree.net) with backorder, what do you think about it? How much do you think the estimated value of this domain is? I also hand registered another one, I would really appreciate if you could appraise my domains. Thanks.

antivirusfree.net - backorder - 150k monthly search volume
nvidiadrivers.com - hand reg - 1.1m monthly search volume

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Nvidia domain is dead (trademark, known public company). As for the virus domain in a NET, I suggest take offers. If you found Low XXX, I'd take it. The word "free" should be at the beginning of the domain in this case, to support its appeal...I just struggle with it for that reason. IMO

•••
The Nvidia domain is dead (trademark, known public company). As for the virus domain in a NET, I suggest take offers. If you found Low XXX, I'd take it. The word "free" should be at the beginning of the domain in this case, to support its appeal...I just struggle with it for that reason. IMO
Thanks for the comment, I think nvidia domain can be used without a problem, I don't think it will have trademark issues unless its used for fishing or fake graphic drivers that contain viruses. So I think I can find a buyer for it.

•••
antivirusfree.net - backorder - 150k monthly search volume = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
nvidiadrivers.com - hand reg - 1.1m monthly search volume = Mid-x to Low-xx (Trademark issues, potential legal risks)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back