IT.COM

Another GoDaddy Scheme service knowingly faulty of offer.

NameSilo
Watch

ecomslice

Top Member
Impact
Anyone new, for many reasons, avoid Godaddy paid services. I have transcripts from @Joe Styler from years ago how they plan to remove many paid auction upgrades as they hold no benefit , years later they still exist.

This warning however is to provide details on their HIGH rate of unsuccessful backorders, which they refuse refund if not caught. you pay for a caught domain. not a useless effort.

( update they are processing a 1 time refund. lesson learned for me, but i will leave this thread so others dont waste time and effort and money on something that does not work, basically ever from what I have been told by many ) , i was not aware of no refund . my mistake again for trusting.

O and once again if you think you can trust anything with their system just because their staff is super nice , prepare for a mess. DO NOT TRUST THEIR BULK CHECK TOOL ON DROP. :) that was my nightmare.

and yup , still complaining and warning.

This information is sincere, save yourself if new, use them for liquidity and trust nothing about their system. They buy bulk premium portfolios off verterans to throttle consistent profit around quarterly financials to keep investors happy. they will implode slowly but surely.

IMHO .

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hidden away from eyes of most. all will learn in time. i wish you well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back