Dynadot

Another .COM offer from you friendly neighborhood registrar...AlpNames! $.5.99, no limits.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AlpNames

Established Member
AlpNames Staff
Impact
Hey guys,

Per the thread title, all .COM registrations are $5.99 at AlpNames.com until further notice (no coupon needed). As with previous promotions, we are limited in the total number of domains we can sell at this price, but we are confident that "stocks" should last for a little while at least...

Please note that this offer is available for first year registrations only, NOT additional years, NOT renewals and NOT transfers.

Enjoy! :xf.cool:

EDIT: ALL THE PLEADING AND PUPPY DOG EYES GOT TO US - TRANSFERS ARE NOW ALSO $5.99!!! (You're welcome)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
yeah.. it'd be nice
I have feeling domainers would like transfer promos al year long though
hahha

I hope alpnames gives something .. now would be the time to do cause they'd be the only aroudn with promo! so everyone goes there.. tons of new clients!

go alpnames go

Last edited:
•••
•••
A really low rate transfer promotion will rock the end of July and be the best start for August.

•••
this is still active? when I add a transfer its 8.75 usd. How do I get the 5.99?

•••
this is still active? when I add a transfer its 8.75 usd. How do I get the 5.99?

not active any more
ended a while ago.
which is why several just posted and asked for new promo

•••
promo ended, pls stop bumping this thread and giving us false hope </3

•••
How do you transfer out of AlpNames.com. For the life of me, I couldn't figure it out.

•••
How do you transfer out of AlpNames.com. For the life of me, I couldn't figure it out.

clcik dn name use browser search on screen for "secret"
no need to wait for email with code either ;)

•••
Sorry to bump it but does anyone knows how to set auto renewals off with alpnames?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back