Dynadot

sales Another 6-Figure 3-Letter .Com Set the Pace on This Week's Sales Chart But All Groups Did Well

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. After being away for the NamesCon conference last week we have some catching up to do this week. This time out I will bring you fully up to date on all completed sales reported since our last time around the track two weeks ago. That double dose of data comes with a lot of good news including yet another 6-figure 3-letter .com sale that leads our latest weekly all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. The ccTLDs and Non .com gTLDs had reason to be happy as well. Each of those groups had three representatives on the Big Board as the country code domains saw their 2nd biggest sale of the year to date and the non .com gTLDs rang up four of their ten biggest 2018 sales in the latest reporting period. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2018/20180214.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Really interesting and positive set of sales over the two weeks including Namescon. I admit I was not initially convinced that the .club uptick was real and sustained, but with 26 sales over $1000 in this report, and from a number of venues not just registry sales (e.g. GoDaddy and Alibaba have many of them), I now think that .club is going to have a very good year indeed. Thanks for a great report - love the way you structure it each week into categories, and with just the right amount of commentary to go with statistics.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back