Dynadot

Andy Booth of MediaX.com & Paradise.com threatens life of NFT holder and his family.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So, like many here, I invested in Andy Booth (@360) of MediaX.com and James Booth (@Domain) of DomainBooth.com with their NFT Project, Paradise Trippies (Paradise.com & Trippies.com) - the project has been a complete disaster from the jump considering the complete incompetence of the founders and team. I have been a very vocal β€œFudder” as we have not been receiving what we were originally promised at any point/level.

Today, for absolutely no reason, Andy Booth decides to threaten my life as well as my family’s lives. To be clear, I’ve never threatened Andy or his family, ever, but he, under no provocation, decided to do so in such a vicious and undeserving manner. Please see the screen shot below as well as his double down on Twitter.

I am open to answering any questions anyone may have, but this is something serious that needs to be made public about this lunatic.

Attachments

• 6461B2CA-F6CA-47D4-ADA2-56FF5A855715.png
    6461B2CA-F6CA-47D4-ADA2-56FF5A855715.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 344
  • EC324835-075A-4323-BBE2-63BF48FBAA73.jpeg
    EC324835-075A-4323-BBE2-63BF48FBAA73.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 334
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Obviously there is more to this story. He is only threatening you if you touch his brother.
Sounds like sh!t has been going on between you two and you are not mentioning that.

This belongs in a "break room" or something. This is NOT a domain discussion.

Last edited:
•••
Obviously there is more to this story. He is only threatening you if you touch his brother.
Sounds like sh!t has been going on between you two and you are not mentioning that.

This belongs in a "break room" or something. This is NOT a domain discussion.
As stated, I've only ever talked about the incompetence he and his team have brought to an NFT project. I've never threatened him or his family. Ever.

•••
As stated, I've only ever talked about the incompetence he and his team have brought to an NFT project. I've never threatened him or his family. Ever.
He's not threatening you either. Read his post. If you do something first then he will too.

I'm done here.

•••
•••
I have no idea what went on before this, but looking at the Paradise Trippies stats on various websites it appears to be quite the dud so far.

Brad

•••
Have dealt with James Booth and he seems a good guy.

How much was your investment ?

•••
Have dealt with James Booth and he seems a good guy.

How much was your investment ?
It has not much to do with the investment at this point, but mid five figures.

•••
And now u just remembered to try to open old doors to the founders of the project, about namejet old topics, etc...
The project started more than a year ago.
When you invested in the project, no one forced you to do anything
Bitcoin by itself cannot guarantee its success and prosperity
You entered the project knowing that the NFT field is a modern field subject to risky investment
However, I don't think the paradise team has done too little to make the project a success
They purchase unique and valuable domains for the project, confirm and verified the project account in opensea in a very short time, and do a lot to make the project successful.
I'm in there discord channel as OT and I don't have any single trippie from there project.

After all this hard work, do you think the founders don't want to see the project develop further
For every purchase of the project on Opensea, there is a portion, a commission that goes to the project, so I don't think Andy or James would want any of them not to succeed after all.
The mint for the 10 thousand trippies in project paradise was done within 24 hours and that in itself is a great achievement
Your failure to get good sales from the trippies you have purchased and invested in does not mean the failure of the project, but rather the failure of your investment
Especially andy this guy was respectfully replying to the little one before the big one and was very friendly with everyone

At the end, whether andy, james or Shane
They are all good people, I didn't see any shortcomings in the project
They are all trend and successful people in domain names too
As for the threats, we do not know about, but it is very clear that Andy means his brother James with his family, so he threatened in the same way.
That seems to be an automatic response to you after you threatened his brother James

•••
And now u just remembered to try to open old doors to the founders of the project, about namejet old topics, etc...
The project started more than a year ago.
When you invested in the project, no one forced you to do anything
Bitcoin by itself cannot guarantee its success and prosperity
You entered the project knowing that the NFT field is a modern field subject to risky investment
However, I don't think the paradise team has done too little to make the project a success
They purchase unique and valuable domains for the project, confirm and verified the project account in opensea in a very short time, and do a lot to make the project successful.
I'm in there discord channel as OT and I don't have any single trippie from there project.

After all this hard work, do you think the founders don't want to see the project develop further
For every purchase of the project on Opensea, there is a portion, a commission that goes to the project, so I don't think Andy or James would want any of them not to succeed after all.
The mint for the 10 thousand trippies in project paradise was done within 24 hours and that in itself is a great achievement
Your failure to get good sales from the trippies you have purchased and invested in does not mean the failure of the project, but rather the failure of your investment
Especially andy this guy was respectfully replying to the little one before the big one and was very friendly with everyone

At the end, whether andy, james or Shane
They are all good people, I didn't see any shortcomings in the project
They are all trend and successful people in domain names too
As for the threats, we do not know about, but it is very clear that Andy means his brother James with his family, so he threatened in the same way.
That seems to be an automatic response to you after you threatened his brother James
Again, I’ve NEVER threatened him or his family. The threat was completely unprovoked and the investment is way besides the point now. He made this personal, unnecessarily.

•••
do you think unprovoked threats of violence are ok? zurc clearly did nothing

Last edited:
•••
Again, I’ve NEVER threatened him or his family. The threat was completely unprovoked and the investment is way besides the point now. He made this personal, unnecessarily.
its appears he may be trying to pressure you (using threats of violence) into not telling the world about the failures of this nft's failure

maybe talk to police or attorney about this.

Last edited:
•••
@pranker

At the screenshot:
Andy saying:
if he so much as touches my brother,

It means responding to violence with violence
And I am absolutely certain that it is a metaphorical message only through which he expresses that he is protecting his brother

zurck, you are with them in the project since the first day of the launch of the project

Where is the failure in the project please?
In the past few days, after the complete decline of crypto, I've seen a deep sleep of most NFTs projects, and the biggest of them all.

paradise trippies
1k Eth trade volume
10k minted in the first 24h
verified project

Should the fate of tens of thousands of NFT projects in a day and night be like BAYC?

The paradise trippies project started a year ago and these are the project stats.

I can give you hundreds of examples of other projects that started 3 years ago and still haven't finished 20 percent of miniting, which is the first stage.

And I will consider that the project has failed, knowing that I think that it is better than thousands of other projects
Has anyone forced you to put a five-Figures amount into one project?

•••
its appears hes trying to pressure you (using threats of violence) into not telling the world about the failures of this nft's failure

personally id strongly consider a police report, and then after that consult with an attorney to know your options because he is menacing you with serious threats. initial attorney consultations are usually free.
Oh, I have a relationship with several very high end attorneys. I am reporting him to various law enforcement agencies.
@pranker

At the screenshot:
Andy saying:
if he so much as touches my brother,

It means responding to violence with violence
And I am absolutely certain that it is a metaphorical message only through which he expresses that he is protecting his brother

zurck, you are with them in the project since the first day of the launch of the project

Where is the failure in the project please?
In the past few days, after the complete decline of crypto, I've seen a deep sleep of most NFTs projects, and the biggest of them all.

paradise trippies
1k Eth trade volume
10k minted in the first 24h
verified project

Should the fate of tens of thousands of NFT projects in a day and night be like BAYC?

The paradise trippies project started a year ago and these are the project stats.

I can give you hundreds of examples of other projects that started 3 years ago and still haven't finished 20 percent of miniting, which is the first stage.

And I will consider that the project has failed, knowing that I think that it is better than thousands of other projects
Has anyone forced you to put a five-Figures amount into one project?
what are you even talking about? You are completely missing the point of this post and in no way, shape or form did trippies sellout in 24 hours - that’s a complete fabrication. I can get into details of the project using Andy’s own words - but there were issues from original mint to everything that has been released. Even the partnership he claimed we had, turned out to not have contracts and it wasn’t the 20% he advertised. Misrepresentation all over the place. I can get into screenshots and voice messages here, but that’s not what this post is about.

•••
Okay perfect

Your problem with andy
It has nothing to do with the domains, so namepros.com is not the place you are opening the topic here
Also, since I am responding to the project itself here and you see that they are not the points to talk about, so namepros is also not the place for this thread

I gave my opinion, I will not give any other responses, I'm off topic
But a whole year and you've been flirting with the project on twitter and now you see failures and blah blah so here too a blackout on your part too

GoodLuck...

Last edited:
•••
Do you know anything of which you are talking about? I’m sorry, but you are coming off as completely clueless not to just the topic at hand, but the actual project you are claiming to know so much about. Trippies minted in November, it’s June, how is that a year? I worked within the Trippies team and left when I learned of too many discrepancies. Please stick to what you know and not what you think you know.

•••
Lol. It’s 2am here, I think 7-8am where he is and apparently Andy Booth (@360) the founder and owner of @trippies is still drinking? And of course making more threats. I don’t think I’ve ever met such a coward and lunatic in my life. #NFT #NFTCommunity #BritainLostTheWar #NFTs

Attachments

• 10C9A819-B61C-4D70-B557-F607EFE9E97E.png
    10C9A819-B61C-4D70-B557-F607EFE9E97E.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 154
  • CD3A75C1-BDB8-41B0-B6C9-0465F6E762A1.png
    CD3A75C1-BDB8-41B0-B6C9-0465F6E762A1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 150
•••
Just out of curiosity, how does @NamesCon feel about their attendees threatening the lives of other attendees and their family? Will you allow Andy Booth (@360) and his brother to attend the conference knowing this? #domains #domaining #domainnames

•••
I think the many high end attorneys that you are familiar with would be telling you to stop posting at this point.

•••
I think the many high end attorneys that you are familiar with would be telling you to stop posting at this point.

Unlike Andy, I am not making anything up and posting his words. I have no concerns.

•••
its appears he may be trying to pressure you (using threats of violence) into not telling the world about the failures of this nft's failure

maybe talk to police or attorney about this.
The world knows all about it. I am not involved in this project but I have heard rumblings and complaints from other investors who claim they aren’t even allowed to question anything about this project now. They are being silenced on the Discord channel.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back