Dynadot

And some small stuff TOO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dot com john

Impact
where do i go to make million dollar sales i need a friend to guide me through i have only been in the business a week and don't know everything yet
please call me at 7024448499 and make offers
Items that Dot com John Paul has for sale are dot coms as follows

ATTORNEYSCONCLUSIVEPERFORMANCE.COM
ATTORNEYSHELPNOW.COM
ATTORNEYSINSIGHT.COM
ATTORNEYSPOSITIVEOUTCOME.COM
ATTORNEYSWISDOM.COM
BEERTASTINGNOW.COM
CONFIDENTEXECUTIONNOW.COM
DEALSANDOFFERSNOW.COM
DOCTORSPRESCREENING.COM
DOCTORSPRESCREENINGNOW.COM
EXTREMESWIMMINGDEVICE.COM
FREEONENOW.COM
FREETHINGSINSIDE.COM
FREETRUSTEDCOUPON.COM
GAMERSTRADES.COM
JIGGLEMYZIPPER.COM
JIGGLEMYZIPPERNOW.COM
PLAYTIMEINTIMACY.COM
PROFESSIONALSHERE.COM
PROMOTIONSFROMABOVE.COM
TRUSTEDATTORNEYSOUTCOME.COM
TRUSTEDATTORNEYSWEBSITE.COM
TRUSTEDHELPNOW.COM
WHOLESALEPRICESNOW.COM
Getwholesalesprices.com
Wholesalespricesnow.com
Wholesalespricenow.com
getsurgeonnow.com
Salespricesinside.com
getsalespricesnow.com
freeoneinside.com
Freeonewebsite.com
lasvegaswithoutdelay.com
salespricesnow.com
and some small stuff TOO so i need help and teaching how to flip these into a retirement immediately call or email me your info so i can get my word done on this planet i will be happy to cut you in if you are honest and don't steal from me you can retire too gmail me @ jpd0735evolutionsomega at gmail.com care of Dot come john paul 7024448499 las vegas nv

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NamePros!

Quite a list! You're in the right place for great domaining advice!

Best of luck!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

"flip these into a retirement immediately" :xf.grin:

It takes years to be an expert in most trades, domaining being one of them. Suggest you continue learning and be patient.

Good luck!!

•••
Welcome to NPs. Great place to learn.

•••
Hello Dot Com John .. and welcome to NamePros.

As @tldboss mentioned .. I think your best course of action is to stay in the forums and read as much as you can. Go to blogs and podcasts (the recently ended @DomainSherpa ) and read/listen to what makes a good domain.

Because unfortunately I'm sorry to tell you that your names are definitely not worth anything close to the millions you think they do. In fact, if I'm going to be completely honest, with the possible exception of "PlaytimeIntimacy.com" and maybe a couple others, the list of domains you put up have zero value. Then the ones that do have a little value, it is very very low and on a completely different level than domains that sell for thousands of dollars.

The only exception would be if those domains are getting a significant amount of traffic, but that valuation would be based completely on the traffic/content of the website, and not the domains.

Sorry for the bad news .. but it's better that you get some honest feedback as opposed to you getting your hopes up. Obviously you could always get lucky and sell to an end user who has a lot of money and doesn't understand the value of domains, but based on those domains the chances are unfortunately quite low.

Good luck with your domains all the same .. I hope you do get lucky! :)

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros Dot Com John!
You had me at Jiggle My Zipper . com!
Best of Luck to you!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:) It's been just a week you started domaining, please keep calm and go through every single threads here on NamePros. Then you will know the value of the domain names by yourself.
Anyway good luck with your domain names.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey @Dot com john
You have some great suggestions from fellow members..if I may add one, you might want to delete all your personal information that you posted in your intro! Because, you probably get more spam calls than legit offers!

NamePros-welcome-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
•••
welcome and you will learn a lot here on NP.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to namepros.
You'll learn a lot here :)

-MOTO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back