IT.COM

status-monitor AN IDEA FOR NP TO CONSIDER (or reconsider) THAT I THINK WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR SOME RE: RULES HERE.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Paul 11

Established Member
Impact
This idea comes from my experience with other large organizations I'm a part of that use Zoom Video (which can be just audio) or Maestro to educate (and prevent future issues).

It comes come out of my personal experience in my first two months here with some rules and having received a few "official warnings" for prohibitive actions.

1. People who know me know I'm above board and always want to learn and follow the rules.
2. That said, I have felt challenged in my first two months here with a lot of rules to master and personal conditions in body that have not made it easy to catch everything I do and I have missed things (I am NOT complaining in the least and this is NOT an excuse at all - it's info.).
3. My main replies to "official warnings" were almost always not about the rules but the language and that NP would make it a little little bit easier for new people to adjust to the rules.

The idea:
For NP to have make a recorded webinar or Zoom video (or audio) or Maestro class where an upbeat easy to understand (good speaker with humor) moderator would go over the most commonly violated rules with new or newer members or seasoned members wanting an refresher.

That's the idea. It would be available for members to view it as often as needed. The details of course would be worked out with NP staff.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back