wnc.holdingsEstablished Member
Impact
Collecting thoughts on the pair:

am.today / pm.today

We welcome your viewpoint.

Chris (WNC)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't think of what these domains can be used for.

•••
The whole AM / PM thing could relate to clocks or things in the day...whatever that may be

The extension lacks credibility. Some "TODAY" sales with a strong word have found Low XXX in 2022, according to NameBio. I don't consider the value lucrative, try selling as a package while you own them. Take what you can get, IMO

•••
The whole AM / PM thing could relate to clocks or things in the day...whatever that may be

The extension lacks credibility. Some "TODAY" sales with a strong word have found Low XXX in 2022, according to NameBio. I don't consider the value lucrative, try selling as a package while you own them. Take what you can get, IMO
@jhm,

Greetings! Thank you so much for your feedback. The extension is definitely one that’s not as widely adopted as others. However, we do view situations like these as a unique opportunity to be an “anchor holder” IF the most desirable domains of an extension can be secured AND favorably built upon.

In this case, anything “time-related” has some pretty good use-prospects “if leveraged ideally”. It’s worth noting that we also hold 24hr.today, 24hrs.today and 24hours.today. We’ve also secured a few call-to-action .today domains as well. (Ex: maketime.today) Thank you again for sharing. It’s always good to share views.

Best Regards,

Chris
WNC HOLDINGS

Last edited:
•••
I can't think of what these domains can be used for.
@PurpleMan

Greetings! Thank you for dropping in. We definitely understand where you’re coming from. A lot of extensions do require some “creativity” to be exercised in order to leverage them. Considering we work alongside creators, we view certain extensions as opportunities to sculpt a narrative. In this case, a time narrative.

We’ve had discussions regarding am.today / pm.today being linked to a platform or app that offers the times of every region/zone all in one place. An “in the news today” platform is also something that was discussed as well. Having a place on the web where people can find am/pm “positivity” 24/7 is in the cards as well.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Best Regards,

Chris
WNC HOLDINGS

•••
High-xxx to Mid-xxxx ea.

•••
I find the domains quite interesting. Though there are few sales in the extension, still 2L will always have demand.
btw, what's the renewal fees for these, guessing they are registry premiums?

•••
I find the domains quite interesting. Though there are few sales in the extension, still 2L will always have demand.
btw, what's the renewal fees for these, guessing they are registry premiums?
Greetings! As of 7/9/22, renewals are $139.00 per yr. The .today extension definitely has great prospects considering it’s relative to “all things time”. am.today and pm.today are two of the lead domains for the extension. We’re offering the pair along with “24hr.today”, “24hrs.today” and “24hours.today” as “The Time Ensemble”.

Investor fact: hd.today recently sold for 25k via Sedo on 6/15/22.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back