Dynadot

analysis Am I doing this right? (WriteProtected .com)

NameSilo
Watch

JohnAmibo

Established Member
Impact
hand registered, writeprotected .com

I know its not exceptional but my thoughts were, its a .com, its a common tech term, its two related keywords and its english language

Cost me around $10 did I do okay? Quite new at this game, so just starting out

and what do you think a realistic resale price would be (in no rush for a quick flip)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks and that's for the end user to decide ;)

On a serious note I was thinking it could be related to either the computer / tech industry or perhaps tie into the publication / writing sector

•••
I like it. For a hand-registration you did good! If it were mine, I would probably put it on a lander for $1500 BIN, and might accept a close offer.

Best of luck with it!

•••
It's a play on words. Makes for a good brandable for a copywriting brand.

•••
Perfect, thanks for your time and thoughts guys +1

•••
hand registered, writeprotected .com

I know its not exceptional but my thoughts were, its a .com, its a common tech term, its two related keywords and its english language

Cost me around $10 did I do okay? Quite new at this game, so just starting out

and what do you think a realistic resale price would be (in no rush for a quick flip)
It is a decent hand registration, when you factor in there are 160 million .COM registered.

With that said, who is the potential buyer?

It is a common term, but not really something I would see being the name of a business.

Brad

•••
It is a decent hand registration, when you factor in there are 160 million .COM registered.

With that said, who is the potential buyer?

It is a common term, but not really something I would see being the name of a business.

Brad

Thanks for the insight, definitely something to consider with future purchases and hopefully potentially one day I'll be able to answer you question in regards to a final buyer :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back