Dynadot

discuss Always trust your instincts. I let delete. HairFeen.com. Now developed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I had regged a while back some "feen" domains. A "feen" is a slang really for a "fiend" an addict.

wasn't overly excited. just like them because they were readily available to register. no competition.

ie. No one was registering "feen" domains.

kept some for a year. no inquiries. no time to develop.

so I let go of NailFeen.com and HairFeen.com.

Go look at them now. Not my websites.

kicking myself right now.

I think people just sit and wait to see if you give up on domains and then they pounch on ti.

I bet they probably would have reached out to me to buy. if only I held on long enough.

Feen is a pretty interesting term.

seems to be a trend as far as website names to put "feen" at the end though.

like I still own ShopFeen.com and BuyFeen.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The buyer probably bought it because it was available for $10. It is quite a leap to think the buyer was willing to pay a premium for it.

It doesn't really seem like a highly desirable domain.
I don't see any "feen" sales on NameBio.

I drop domains all the time. Many are picked up for whatever reason.
That is just how it works.

I would not worry about it.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Hiya, domains get dropped, domains get purchased.

New word domains get made up, registered, sometimes developed into sites, traffic generated into them and then sold.

new word domains get made up, forgotten about and dropped.

These are just some of the scenarios of the domain industry.

Regrets and emotion can sometimes get in your domain journey but carry on learning about domain flipping and identifying what gives your domains value, so you know which ones 'not' to drop.

Good luck, Matt

•••
Hiya, domains get dropped, domains get purchased.

New word domains get made up, registered, sometimes developed into sites, traffic generated into them and then sold.

new word domains get made up, forgotten about and dropped.

These are just some of the scenarios of the domain industry.

Regrets and emotion can sometimes get in your domain journey but carry on learning about domain flipping and identifying what gives your domains value, so you know which ones 'not' to drop.

Good luck, Matt

I liked the ones I regged. sounded eehh nice?

but I wasn't too strong on it.

so let it go. had a list of 50. and decided to go with just 40 10 I let go.

up till now the other 8 weren't registered. so there is that.

•••
Yes, there are patient people

•••
I liked the ones I regged. sounded eehh nice?

but I wasn't too strong on it.

so let it go. had a list of 50. and decided to go with just 40 10 I let go.

up till now the other 8 weren't registered. so there is that.

Hiya WhoaDomain...

Just because a domain name sounds nice in your eyes, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is valuable.

You will learn about if there is a correlation between domain names sounding nice and their potential value which they can be sold for.

•••
I once waited 5 years for a domain to drop, last one in a set I needed. The guy was so pissed when he saw I grabbed it. Called me an sob for not buying it from him.

•••
Yes, there are patient people

that plus people who can't afford a good two word brand name for a hair business in the aftermarket so handreg is best.

•••
I once waited 5 years for a domain to drop, last one in a set I needed. The guy was so pissed when he saw I grabbed it. Called me an sob for not buying it from him.

lol was it me Mapledots?

•••

The fact that he called you that shows him a bit about his character, so was best not to do business with him anyway.

•••
It has to do with the expired lists (such as GD) that get tons of eyes, way more eyes than when we have landers or pages set at 3rd party marketplaces. Time and time again, domains I drop that have been easy buys via my landers get snatched up and either developed or sat on by the new owner.

What can you, when you live in a shoe with a blue tattoo.

•••
Plenty of average names developed they weren't going to pay end user price you probably gave them idea at reg fee they use it.

•••
Back