Dynadot

Always check your domains at GoDaddy search !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovely4ever

Top Member
Impact
After listing your domains for sale at main marketplaces like afternic , sedo , dan , You should always check the domain on godaddy domain search becuase listing at afternic is not reflecting to godaddy if the domain was listed before at godaddy auction with different price by the previouse careless lazy owner who didnt delete it !! It is going to show the price of godaddy auction but not afternic price !!

* Below example of my domain i listed it on afternic , sedo , dan for $1288 , but at godaddy it is min $20000 !!!

imagin how godaddy is a very popular brand and many people trust and buying direct from them only !!

It happened several times with me and after contacting afternic they escalate the issue to godaddy and domain deleted from godaddy after 24 to 48 hours and issue solved .

So guys always check your domains at godaddy search to avoid loosing a potenital buyer who only search and buy from godaddy and find a different expensive price !!!

Godaddy 👇
1666520387470.png

---------------------------------------

Afternic 👇

1666520546705.png

-----------------------------------------

Sedo 👇

1666520695986.png

----------------------------------------

dan 👇

1666520807225.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you! I will check my listings, as well

•••
Do you think it's just a matter of time for the Afternic price to flow through to GoDaddy automatically?

Or if domain was listed previously will the old price just stay unless we take action?

•••
I've noticed the price differentials on some of my domains when I search Afternic listed names on GoDaddy but never tried to contact CS because of their slow responses. Thanks for bringing this up.

•••
Do you think it's just a matter of time for the Afternic price to flow through to GoDaddy automatically?

Or if domain was listed previously will the old price just stay unless we take action?
No , its not a matter of time , because by coincidence i discovered few domains with different prices and were listed by me months ago at afternic .
The old price at godaddy auction will remain same and you have to take action by contacting godaddy to remove old listed .

Last edited:
•••
Below was the reply from godaddy and issue solved .

1667564953269.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back