Dynadot

status-monitor Alt domains should not be sold here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Steven McEvoy

CFaDN.comTop Member
Impact
All of these alt domains Epik are allowing should not be sold here at namepros. A lot of people are uneducated about what an alt domain really is.

A lot of people are selling them from XX-XXX and theyre not even a real domain which is basically a scam.

This is the same situation with IDN but worse.

or at least get members educated on them

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What? Then why allow "Unstopabble Domains" to sell ".zil". ".crypto"

Ohhhh since it's epik. For record, i trust epik more than "Unstoppable domains"

only hate since Epik. I love the simplicity of ".O" more than anything

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is the only place to sell these alt domains at the moment. They are still in their primitive stage, you might be talking about people that are blatantly trying to sell them as regular domains, but i mention in my auction they are exclusive to epik.com and not recognized by icann. ty.

•••
Last edited:
•••
All I’m saying is at least educate people here who just spent $100 on a domain that’s not real

•••
Agree, there definitely needs to be a separate section for selling this type of " domain " -- they do not belong in the regular domain marketplace.

Also should be required language in sale threads stating that they are not normal domains -- since many people won't notice the thread category.

•••
i agree, make a new thread like the IDN for sale thread, and i would be the first to put my domains up for sale there. ty.

unless you beat me. lol. :)

•••
Back