Registered Date: 2000
Expiry Date: 2023 (To be renewed by me)
Payment method: PayPal
BIN: $2700
Starts at: $700
Increment: $15
Urgent need of buyer.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold at BIN

Last edited:
•••
$2700 sold

*Providing auction starter can prove proof of ownership.

Last edited:
•••
Watch out - Last sold for $10,000 in 2019-06-20 on Namecon

Last edited:
•••
•••
That is NOT true.

It was a rapported sale from when (public auction) and today you can find it in NameBio - There did you buy it?

Last edited:
•••
As this is a single word premium domain, I'm going to ask admin to review proof of ownership on this before paying, but i'm the auction winner and have no problem paying the auction starters BIN when this is confirmed.

Also willing to do the deal through Escrow.com (to protect us both) and i will pay the Escrow fee.

•••
With all due respect, I agreed the BIN first :xf.grin:

•••
Last edited:
•••
I put BIN, which means Buy It Now.

•••
I put BIN, which means Buy It Now.
Auction starter wanted $2700, i said i would hit the $2700 asking price.

Admin can confirm all edits.

•••
Yes, they can. I put BIN which here is commonly used to agree to pay the BIN price.

•••
Yes, they can. I put BIN which here is commonly used to agree to pay the BIN price.
Stop being shady bro, your first response was "BIN?" (this will be on record).

Then i responded with "$2700 sold"

And then you edited your post with "sold at BIN" you can't do that, you have to make a seperate response after me if you wanted to still be involved in the auction, but even then you was too late, i hit the auction starters BIN.

Edit:- But i still want confirmation auction starter is the legit owner before i pay.

Last edited:
•••
I put BIN only, not BIN? which is used multiple times here to offer the asking BIN price, but you know that.

Last edited:
•••
I put BIN only, not BIN? which is used multiple times here to offer the asking BIN price, but you know that.
Will see, admin can you confirm who won this auction please?

Also asked admin to confirm if thread starter is rightful owner.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, they will. And I will await my apology for you saying I put BIN?.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
I did not get very far in correspondence. Will confirm if I hear more. Obviously, only agreed to use an Escrow and not Paypal.

Last edited:
•••
99,99% sure it is not legit, no one in their right mind would sell at that price

•••
Member has failed to provide proof of ownership at this time and their account will remain restricted.

Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back