IT.COM

Alphabetical Song Titles

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
In this game we name the titles of popular songs or the first line of the songs, in alphabetical order.

If you get hung up on letters like X, Y or Z, just skip over them.

When game is over, please restart with the letter A again. I'll start....

Addicted To Love

B

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kiss Me Mother, Kiss Your Darling - Words by Letta C. Lord. Music by Geo. F. Root - 1864

•••
•••
Mother of God -- Patty Griffin

•••
Never Tear Us Apart -- INXS

•••
Oh Love -- Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood

•••
Poisioning Pigeons in the Park-
Tom Lehr

Last edited:
•••
•••
Queen of Hearts - Juice Newton

•••
Rama Lama Ding Dong-
Edsels

Last edited:
•••
Sherry Fraser - Marcy Playground

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

•••
Still trying to figure out how to post the video (without the HTML code)

•••
Still trying to figure out how to post the video (without the HTML code)
You just need this bit 'https: //youtu.be/skALaNSLmBc'.

Usually I just click 'Share' on that YouTube video, copy the link and paste it here.

Last edited:
•••
The Way -- Fastball

"This song is based on the true story of Lela and Raymond Howard, an elderly couple from Salado, Texas who drove to the annual Pioneer Day festival 10 miles away in Temple and didn't return. She had Alzheimer's disease and he was recovering from brain surgery.

When they disappeared, a reporter from the Austin American-Statesman wrote a series of articles about the missing couple. Fastball bassist Tony Scalzo came up with the idea for the song after reading the articles (the band is from Austin). "It's a romanticized take on what happened," he said. Scalzo pictured them "taking off to have fun, like they did when they first met."

Thirteen days after the Howards went missing, they were found in Hot Springs, Arkansas, about 400 miles from their destination; they were still in the vehicle (an Oldsmobile Delta 88), which had veered off the side of the road and was hidden in brush. Scalzo had finished writing the song when he learned that the couple had died."

https://www.songfacts.com/facts/fastball/the-way

•••
Useless Desires - Patty Griffin

•••
•••
•••
•••
You're the One That I Want - Olivia Newton-John, John Travolta

•••
•••
All the Lights Went Out - Marcy Playground

•••
Better Be Home Soon (Cover) -- Keith Urban (Feat Missy Higgins)

Original song was written by Neil Finn and performed by Crowded House.

•••
•••
Don't Look Back In Anger -- Oasis

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back