IT.COM

Allow more languages on NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

noneisnone

444Top Member
Impact
non english speaking users should have there own place to post using there own language.
EDited: no need to go off-topic so i will stick with the first line i wrote

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
non english speaking users should have there own place to post using there own language.

For sure, would different chat room work?
Cant post though. :)

Samer

Last edited:
•••

Yeah, this would be cool. On rare occasions and where appropritate, such as in "welcome to np" threads, and I think a few times helping non English speaking endusers / one time visitors ... I could not resist and posted stuff in 2 other languages as well... I viloated formal rules in these cases, yes I know. So, formalizing usage of other languages would be great. Would appreciate an opportunity to use other languages more frequently. The question is - how these sections would be moderated. NP mods do speak English only, don't they?

•••
@tonyk2000
@Samer
not sure what others would like but me personally if i see someone else that speak my language in the chat it would be nice if i was left alone to speak with him in a different language than english also on my own profile i can't post using any other language i find that kinda of odd it is my own profile..

some users suggested this before maybe they can give more insight on their needs

Last edited:
•••
I would say that at least Chinese, Arabic, Russian and Spanish can or should be added. Simply because of their world frequency / popularity. And, I will contribute posting in Spanish or in Russian ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back