IT.COM

discuss All Chinese Premium LLNN and NNLL.com are Gone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J9

Top Member
Impact
I scanned all Chinse premium (without a,e,i,o,u,v and 0,4) LLNN and NNLL .com and all are gone. I registered last two CP NNLL.coms that were left!

What do you think is the future of this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What is the floor price if all is random ??
Some can't even get reg fee, they need decent LL's and or repeating numbers if possible

•••
•••
•••
•••
Anybody?
Have there been any decent CHIP sales in the .im extension?

My registrar just emailed me a list of CHIP LLL.im. Being the sheep that I am, I registered several right off the bat which I can always drop and get refunded for..... but I figured I would snatch some up right away just in case....

I do remember reading something over year ago about the Chinese market liking .im but I have not invested in this extension before and I'm not sure exactly where I read it.

Would appreciate any info and thoughts.

Thanks everybody!

•••
•••
nq01.com Is available right now...
I think people don't want it because it starts with a zero.

•••
bf89 currently at $319 .....dropcatch

•••
•••
•••
•••
YH16 @ $203 with 13bids and 6 days left... (not mine)

•••
Strange these names are a dime a dozen depending on where you search for them

•••
SE88 / com sold for $1700 @ Namejet today!!!!

Other interesting sales in the last few days...
BF89. $319
008c. $315
NRC1. $105
77ZF. $180
RW55 $228
KY77 $352
JM66 $620
AGE5 $1227

Last edited:
•••
•••
The 88's always command a good price!

Absolutely!
I edited and added a few more to that post....

Seems double numbers are certainly a good thing (8's being the best) but three letter words with a number seems to work well too!

•••
I wonder what is considered stronger? Double Letters or Double Numbers, interested to read some viewpoints on this, cheers

•••
I wonder what is considered stronger? Double Letters or Double Numbers, interested to read some viewpoints on this, cheers

Double numbers tend to get the higher prices

•••
cp41 for $2,000 ..... I wonder what the significance of this "non chip" is?

•••
cp41 for $2,000 ..... I wonder what the significance of this "non chip" is?

Yeah was just coming to post this one, CP is strong in China but the 41 ? I think one meaning for CP is Lottery but @Kassey Lee could answer better than me.

•••
Yeah was just coming to post this one, CP is strong in China but the 41 ? I think one meaning for CP is Lottery

CP may mean 车票 (train ticket), 钞票 (banknote), 彩票 ( Lottery), etc.

41 rhymes with 司仪 (master of ceremonies), 睡衣 (pajamas), 西医 (western medicine), etc.

•••
Just Wondering.....

Everybody is staying away from the number 4 because it is a bad number in Chinese numerology...many people on this forum will even go so far as to say you will never sell a domain with a #4 in it...

Why then, is the premier domain site in China called 4.cn???

Seems to kind of counter the general consensus, no?

•••
many people on this forum will even go so far as to say you will never sell a domain with a #4 in it...

Has there really been many people on this forum who said you will never sell a domain with a 4 in it? I've never seen a single person make that claim.

•••
Yes it has been said..... don't ask me to quote who or when because I have no idea... I just know that I have read it on namepros

And it has also been noted many times that it's a non-premium number which apparently means "death"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back