Dynadot

discuss All Chinese Premium LLNN and NNLL.com are Gone!

NameSilo
Watch

J9

Top Member
Impact
I scanned all Chinse premium (without a,e,i,o,u,v and 0,4) LLNN and NNLL .com and all are gone. I registered last two CP NNLL.coms that were left!

What do you think is the future of this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any idea if 88 is better than only one 8?

Also what YH does stand for?

Simply double 8 has more 8 than single 8 :) and 8 is good.

Last edited:
•••
Any idea if 88 is better than only one 8?

Also what YH does stand for?
YH has various meaning, such as YinHang(Bank), YongHu(User), YaHu(YaHoo),YueHui(date),
YingHan(a tough guy), YingHua(sakura) etc..

Chinese like repeat number pattern.

•••
You´re right ...
A numerical domain starting with 0 is BAD from a chinese point of view,
but a domain containing or ending in 0 is good; as 0 means "WEALTH".

So why is 00 a problem? I read that, somewhere?

•••
I am bit confused. Please help me !!
LLNN.com means only rpeated Letters and Numbers (i.e. BB65.com / BB77.com)
or
all combination of Letterns and Numbers (i.e. vj89.com {as it is available @ reg fee })

As I was thinking to buy some as an investment. Please help !!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Some will tell you the V hurts this name

•••
•••
I am bit confused. Please help me !!
LLNN.com means only rpeated Letters and Numbers (i.e. BB65.com / BB77.com)
or
all combination of Letterns and Numbers (i.e. vj89.com {as it is available @ reg fee })

As I was thinking to buy some as an investment. Please help !!
To avoid: A,E, I, O, U, V and 4,0 (48 is actually good as it means 'determined to prosper', 0 at the end is ok)
Repeat numbers or letters are better

•••
V is at first place so is it we should avoid I mean v at second place is ok ?

I believe that Hire is letting you know that in terms of Chinese-premium domains, vowels and the letter "V" are considered inferior to those without.

That said, whether to include a vowel and/or a "V" in a LLNN or NNLL domain is a judgment call. It depends upon your goals.

In terms of quick flipping, that may be a gamble.

In terms of buy-and-hold, most likely a short .com domain name is going to appreciate in value at some point. ;)

•••
•••
How do ya'll feel about LL00?

•••

Not my thing -- I prefer to stay strictly within the Chinese boundaries. I have bought a bunch of LLN0.com.

Elsewhere... YH88.com at $5,050 with a day left. Seems to me like all the wee little Chinese LLNN.com should keep climbing up to keep pace with this, their mother goose. I think all will be being backordered at DropCatch, etc. within two months ($59+) and then it should get interesting.

•••

I have a few but they do have a V in them, i think without the V is better investment, I may drop those next year?? ......vz00 vg00

•••
Grabbed kg48 off the list posted.thanks
what do people think of VRnn for the western market?

•••
•••
Grabbed kg48 off the list posted.thanks
what do people think of VRnn for the western market?

Well not everything is about the Chinese market, so if someone wants a short Virtual Reality domain, why not. I have V8VR or the other way around. I figure handy for a VR Race Game or car stuff

•••
Here's one for the NNLL guys:

99XS.com at $159 with 2 days left. Watch to see if First comes in to take everyone out at the end. (And how high a price will it take to do so by then?)

Also noticed a Chinese LLNN NamePros auction (by @saoirsetech) which is up to $40, which is my observation of the current base from watching GoDaddy Expiring.

@Nat Hunt very observant :p. I think you are right $40 is the absolute floor on LLNN's i am actually kind of sorry i listed it here and that i didn't buy more :( they are only going up and up

•••
•••
You all can get NR37 . I have it on auction here :)

•••
•••
Sniped SP48.com, MV15.com and WU60.com on the drop late in October. They're the only LLNN I've got. I don't know enough about lucky or un-lucky numbers, but they all get around 10 impressions or so a day so far...

•••
Just picked up KW07.com on the drop. Who know's. I've spent $9 on worse...

•••
I have QZ59.com (Chinese Premium). PM me if You are looking to buy..

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back