Dynadot

discuss All Chinese Premium LLNN and NNLL.com are Gone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J9

Top Member
Impact
I scanned all Chinse premium (without a,e,i,o,u,v and 0,4) LLNN and NNLL .com and all are gone. I registered last two CP NNLL.coms that were left!

What do you think is the future of this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just saw XH70.com go for $92 on GD Expiring.

•••
BH55.com just went for $245.00 at DropCatch

•••
Everything's getting bids now and I think we have a long way to go up. A lot of "potential energy" locked up in these LLNN.

ZY98 went for $116 today. FM95 was Standard ordered by 7 individuals at DropCatch including First1: https://www.dropcatch.com/Domain/Fm95.com Note there are no repeating letters/numbers in this one, but for some reason a bunch of people had their eye on it -- maybe it has a good backlink profile or something. Or more likely maybe 95 has special meaning in Chinese? Not sure, but they are not backordering everything.... yet :)

•••
I own 89SH,com
Waiting for the right time

•••
A few I picked up a few months ago - have no idea if they will have some value in the future....

EU22.com
OU22.com
GS44.com
JO55.com
OB55.com
UA55.com
77QO.com
UH66.com
77BN.com
77FE.com
HN44.com
RR02.com
WW54.com
LL93.com
11iy.com
11je.com
33ox.com
33ze.com
44jh.com
55je.com
55ay.com
55oe.com
55oi.com
55vu.com
OR21.com
IJ45.com
RP25.com
IQ84.com
IL25.com
60XL.com
61XL.com
LL05.com
24vy.com
29uk.com
tn90.com
oj10.com
lg20.com
qk10.com
re60.com
bn60.com
gc60.com
ef60.com
ev60.com
fl30.com
ef30.com
xl40.com
kn40.com
ro40.com
qs50.com
qh50.com
qw50.com
ey70.com
yu70.com
ih80.com
bq80.com
iy90.com
em28.com
xv38.com
rf38.com
ij38.com
ei38.com
xv38.com
ou38.com
qh36.com
qj36.com
kt36.com
mw36.com
xv36.com
iw36.com
fu82.com
dx82.com
oz82.com
jv86.com
uf86.com
fq86.com
lf86.com
rm86.com
rh86.com
fe86.com
ua86.com
eq68.com
vf89.com
uo89.com
ld98.com
vz98.com
ou98.com
ei98.com
hq45.com
gy76.com
ca41.com
sr32.com
ez97.com
rf82.com
rk45.com
uw28.com
ir41.com
tw42.com
al49.com
pe89.com
kg54.com

•••
I am much betting on the SH that is after 89, since it has shanghai meaning. It is ok

•••
nn13.com went for $145 at GoDaddy
zy98.com went for $116 at GoDaddy

•••
•••
JT18 did well today, too -- up around the $60s I think (on GD).

•••
I noticed that all premium LLNN are getting bids now on GoDaddy.

•••
I noticed that all premium LLNN are getting bids now on GoDaddy.

Yes they are. That's how it starts. Btw Doron, I just noticed that your handle "dv82" is a LLNN, even if not Chinese premium :P

When I decided I was going to make a bet (investment?) in Chinese LLNN, I told myself that I would buy all the way up to $50 if they started to run before I could spend the couple thousand dollars I wanted to spend. Well, thanks maybe just to that large 450 name GD Expiration I was able to get a good stake before any real running happened. But anyway, that was my thinking a few weeks ago -- if they run I am comfortable buying up to $50 base price.

•••
Yes they are. That's how it starts. Btw Doron, I just noticed that your handle "dv82" is a LLNN, even if not Chinese premium :P

When I decided I was going to make a bet (investment?) in Chinese LLNN, I told myself that I would buy all the way up to $50 if they started to run before I could spend the couple thousand dollars I wanted to spend. Well, thanks maybe just to that large 450 name GD Expiration I was able to get a good stake before any real running happened. But anyway, that was my thinking a few weeks ago -- if they run I am comfortable buying up to $50 base price.

Haha, yep. I should really email the owner of dv82.com as the name is being offered for sale. It's been registered since 2007 already. I bought DV.biz a few months ago tho and been getting inquiries on it lately from Chinese despite the V.

I think buying up to $50 makes sense depending on the combo. I'm willing to pay up to $100 for the one with a double pair but I keep getting outbid.

•••
which registrar has .net promo running right now, may be i will bet on left over .net

•••
@Nile Patel Not sure, maybe check the LLLL.net premium countdown thread if you can find it, those guys were all over the .net promos... but I think that Doron already beat you to the punch on LLNN.net with double patterns, at least.

I bought DV.biz a few months ago tho and been getting inquiries on it lately from Chinese despite the V.

Yeah that's good timing. It sounds like short .biz are having a resurgence. Probably not the kind of name you would really want to flip for a profit though, I'm guessing. I got Nathaniel.info (my full first name) here on NP for $30 or so (only bidder on an auction). I would feel a little dirty if I flipped it for a $20 profit or something LOL. That's "me" I'm selling.

•••
@Nile Patel Not sure, maybe check the LLLL.net premium countdown thread if you can find it, those guys were all over the .net promos... but I think that Doron already beat you to the punch on LLNN.net with double patterns, at least.

I only checked double numbers, haven't looked at the double letter combos.

Yeah that's good timing. It sounds like short .biz are having a resurgence. Probably not the kind of name you would really want to flip for a profit though, I'm guessing. I got Nathaniel.info (my full first name) here on NP for $30 or so (only bidder on an auction). I would feel a little dirty if I flipped it for a $20 profit or something LOL. That's "me" I'm selling.

Same here. I wouldn't flip my "own" name for a bit of profit. I responded to each price request with $25k or so, wouldn't feel too bad selling my own initials in .biz for that number :)

•••
I think under $200 or even $250 is a good buy on any of these double letter or double number Chinese LLNN.com. I've bought about five from low $100s to mid $100s. I see First buying them, bidding into the $250s or so, and I think it's early so you gotta think that whatever First is paying $250 for when it's not even that visible/well-known type of domain yet should give nice returns.

•••
do u think llnn.com buyout will happen soon ?

•••
•••
I thought all LLNN.com are gone!

•••
@rocky123 All Chinese LLNN.com are gone. And I guess according to Jitesh's research all Chinese NNLL.com are also gone.

•••
Edited. Same what Nat says :)

•••
•••
Any interesting views on Chinese premium LNNN and NNNL?

•••
Everything's getting bids now and I think we have a long way to go up. A lot of "potential energy" locked up in these LLNN.

ZY98 went for $116 today. FM95 was Standard ordered by 7 individuals at DropCatch including First1: https://www.dropcatch.com/Domain/Fm95.com Note there are no repeating letters/numbers in this one, but for some reason a bunch of people had their eye on it -- maybe it has a good backlink profile or something. Or more likely maybe 95 has special meaning in Chinese? Not sure, but they are not backordering everything.... yet :)

FM has the radio station angle.

•••
Back