Dynadot

All Blackfriday Cyber Monday deals here - 2018

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
Like a few previous years let's fill the domaining community with happiness again.

Blackfriday and cybermonday are just 10 days away and I am sure all of us are geared up to make the most of the awesome deals on the internet.

Gather all you can and put all the deals here. I will try and consolidate all deals in one post.

Cheers,
Aditya.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh well. I will see if another company has .com sales today. Glad you got yours.

I believe there will be 3 to 5 more 0.88 .com registration opportunities today.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks...I will work on my clicking and capcha skills.

•••
Oh well. I will see if another company has .com sales today. Glad you got yours.

NameSilo: .com for $6.99
Dynadot: .com for $6.99
Name.com: .com for $8.49
NetworkSolutions: .com for $0.50

Last edited:
•••
Thanks...I will work on my clicking and capcha skills.

By your messages I think you are staying on home page and then clicking on deals center at the time of deal goes live....
You can stay on deals center page and just refresh the page just when there is 5/6 seconds left....

That being said it still can't be guaranteed...many factors like time of the day...your connection speed etc...
I was able to get .net but for .com I clicked but it is sold out very quickly...

Good luck...

•••
I just grabbed the Tech & Cloud coupon and that worked. Maybe my wifi was slow or I was...I will blame it on the wifi. But, there are other deals to be taken today.

•••
Do not use the NetSol coupon. Whoever you sell that domain to is going to get screwed with a surcharge if they attempt to move it.

•••
Do not use the NetSol coupon. Whoever you sell that domain to is going to get screwed with a surcharge if they attempt to move it.

well around 2-3 months we will see another chaotic situation in here where seller didnt put statement about the surcharge and the buyer didnt want to pay surcharge, in the end it could be ended tragically by bad red rating review left by each other LOL

•••
•••

Yes and that doesnt matter once its sold
Transfer out fee $20:banghead:

Yes and so what just factor that into the sale easy...

•••
Transfer out fee $20:banghead:

lets do it like those big daddys
register 10k dot com will required $5000
sold minimum 200 domains (2%) at minimum price 500$, seller pay $30 transfer out fee along with the renewal, so it will earn $470 profit times 200 equal to $94000, damn!!!! it was 89K pure profit!!!! LOL

now we could see what @Peggy Rosenberg targeting by register large number of domains.....

•••
Working now -

Last edited:
•••
•••
What is wrong with Namecheap ? We can not access to account . Wrong password - anyone noticed ?

That is not problem related to entire NameCheap.. something related to your account...

May be you cleared cache and history?!

Working perfectly for me...

•••
That is not problem related to entire NameCheap.. something related to your account...

May be you cleared cache and history?!

Working perfectly for me...
Thats why i wanted to check works fine everywhere - so i got answer . Thank you

•••
Yes and that doesnt matter once its sold

Yes and so what just factor that into the sale easy...

Wow so you don’t care if you screw your buyer be it a fellow domainer or an end user? Good to know.

•••
Does anyone know if these NetworkSolutions domains purchased for $0.5 or $1 can be pushed to another NetworkSolutions account? Thanks.

•••
Domain.com:

Cyber Monday Sale - 25% off new domains.

LIMITED TIME OFFER. COM25 coupon and offer ends November 26, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. COM25 coupon is good for 25% off new domain names. Maximum savings with the discount is $300. All renewals on products and services after the initial discounted period will be charged at the then current standard list price for the selected period. Coupon is not valid with sunrise registrations, landrush registrations, EAP registrations, pre-registrations, premium registrations, renewals, transfers, custom website design, other coupons, or special pricing.​

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone know if these NetworkSolutions domains purchased for $0.5 or $1 can be pushed to another NetworkSolutions account? Thanks.
what is the point of pushing to another netsol account? all the details were stick along with it : domain theft risk and 20$ transfer out surcharge....

•••

Yes hal they can

•••
For those who are frustrated with captcha in Namecheap CyberMonday sale install "Privacy Pass" addon in firefox.

•••
Im still getting the namecheap bad password. I even changed it and received the same error.

•••
Im still getting the namecheap bad password. I even changed it and received the same error.
Did you try a different browser ? maybe something in cache or cookie or something.

•••
Did you try a different browser ? maybe something in cache or cookie or something.
I tried different browsers. Im not worried. I was trying to get a transfer code, not trying for the deals. I can wait.

•••
I was trying to get a transfer code

The transfer code is coming up again the top of the coming hour if you want to try to resolve it before then.
I have used Namecheap extensively for years (over 100 domains registered there) and never got a problem like that. So you can't log in to your Namecheap account at all? This is obvious I know, but many people I help that have pw issues are related to caps lock being down by accident. Just suggesting it in case any chance that is solution.

By the way, I notice that now that we are into repeats the coupons are sticking around for longer, so those with delay/captcha issues may be able to get in the next time. The coming coupons are;
  • 12 pm com/net/org transfer for $3.88
  • 1 pm com or me new registration for $0.88 (privacy included free forever at Namecheap)
  • 2 pm tech or cloud new registration for $0.88
All times are EST. You can only get one identical coupon, so if you already took one of these in an earlier time period in CyberMonday promotion it will give you an error.

This is a link to the page with deals. You must be logged into your Namecheap account and at the part marked Deals Central with a countdown timer and be ready to snap them at top of hour.

Happy domain shopping everyone.

Bob

ps The $0.18 ICANN fee is added to all prices.

Last edited:
•••
I tried different browsers. Im not worried. I was trying to get a transfer code, not trying for the deals. I can wait.

I think they are following the same schedule as on Black Friday. If so, the transfer deal will be back at 7PM EST.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back