Dynadot

Alibabacloud cheap domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Donmarick

Established Member
Impact
Hello I wonder if someone here use alibabacloud for domains they have cheap extensions and renew for example for ".store" I no found better deals for it. Anyone have opinion about their service?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
interesting for transfer for 8,03 $ according to tldlist
Anyone tried em?

•••
yes I have two store transfers with them

reasonably painless but they want you to upload ID

I wonder how safe my domains are with them ofcourse.

•••
They have great offers but I don't know how it looks in long terms. So hmm I give them a try with few positions to test.

•••
The price for domain registration of registrars from China relatively cheaper but registrants have to provide identity (i.e. passport) for real name authentication which makes most people uncomfortable.

•••
The price for domain registration of registrars from China relatively cheaper but registrants have to provide identity (i.e. passport) for real name authentication which makes most people uncomfortable.

I've created account with them a couple of month ago and was not asked to provide identity. I've regged quite a few domains with them.

•••
•••
@Ntmt How it works for You?
So far so good.
They have bulk NS change ability in control panel that I found a month after I started whith them :)
They require real phone number to send you verification code.
Later I've got 2 phone calls from them promoting their cloud services to me.

•••

Was not necessary for me, just put phone in and verified this, was enough.

I really like the prices and their interface is a nice fresh new approach, just the confirmation pin by mail for any changes is really annoying. Transfered some .tech in, first was complete free and renew is only 7$, which is unbeatable.
As long as you have the transfer codes already copied, the domains should be fastly transfered out if something comes in the wind or you just do hopping and use their cheap prices.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back