Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain trust

Established Member
Impact
Hello, everyone
How much this domain value ? What business can this domain be use ?

airport(.) xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice XYZ. All things to do with airports. News, updates, tickets, taxis, parking, other information and more. Hard to pin an estimate for me, but its deserving of a strong offer (put it that way). IMO

Last edited:
•••
Hello, everyone
How much this domain value ? What business can this domain be use ?

airport(.) xyz
Since it's standard renewal and no premium that's rather cool. It still will be tough to sell.

•••
Single word with commercial usage and xyz extension. I Like it .

•••
Nice domain name. with a lot of possibilities ..

•••
Nice Domain, XYZ domains are like lotteries imo. Currently domain regarding metaverse, cryptos and NFT related xyz are hot.

hard to tag xyz domains, 2k to 15k, you never know

•••
•••
Mid-xxx to Low-xxxx
I concur.

Please also note that this is a difficult sale. I hardly see it sold in say next 2-3 years.

If it was a tech brandable like Swetha sells, it would have been a different story.

Last edited:
•••
I'd hang onto it. I think that has some value. I'd personally price it at 10k, put it on auto-renew, and forget about it for a few years.

In my mind, .xyz domains are worth somewhere between 1-10% of what the equivalent .com would sell for. Its easy for me to see airport.com selling for 100k-1mm, so I think 10k is quite possible for this one.

That said - I am long on xyz and have 3500 xyz domains, so my opinion is biased.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back