Dynadot

AI Marketing Tools Guide - Free AI Tools & Resources Guide

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello! I just launched this new project. I would appreciate any feedback you may have on the website and the guide. Thank you!

AI Marketing Plan offers a free AI SEO tools and resources guide that features a curated list of the top AI SEO and marketing tools used for all your marketing efforts. Included are custom ChatGPT prompts, extensions, a list of free tools for automation, SEO, web design, content marketing, and more.

The feedback I am hearing so far is that I should not use Google Sheets.

I went with Google Docs so that it could remain a living document that is continually updated and improved. Google sheets are accessible to many people and it leaves the link to the document in their Google sheets/drive accounts. I will consider adding this to the website instead.

Let me know if you are using a desktop or a mobile device, please. The Google sheets look good on a computer, maybe better if I hide the grid lines.

I will be adding more tools as I go often. I only want to curate the best tools though.

Untitled design (8).png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As a wet behind the ears new domainer, and now website builder, your expertise and resources are fantastic. So much to learn. The site I'm working on is specifically directed towards AI which makes your project a super gift! Thank you

Last edited:
•••
Good to hear. You're very welcome.

•••
•••
Back