IT.COM

AI (artificial intelligence) DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not keep up with that many trends but everyone noticed the CHIPS, numbers, LLL, and LLLL trend due to the "demand" in China.

I also noticed the VR trend on NamePros and V // R // E // A // L .xyz sold for a decent amount of money.

I am not that serious about investing in AI domains but it would make sense if a lot of you were.

INFORMATION:
A law firm is now the first in the world to hire an artificial intelligent lawyer (last month's news) and Google Search just changed their backend system to a system based on AI (this months news).

I spent 5 to 10 minutes to register these domain names, not really the best but I decided to purchased 30 for about $6.00 on Uniregistry.

aianswer.xyz
aianswers.xyz
aichat.xyz
aicompanies.xyz
aicompany.xyz
aidirectory.xyz
aifrance.xyz
aigermany.xyz
aiindia.xyz
aiitaly.xyz
aijapan.xyz
aimexico.xyz
aiphilippines.xyz
aireviews.xyz
airussia.xyz
aiservices.xyz
aisolutions.xyz
aitherapist.xyz
aitherapy.xyz
aiworker.xyz
aiworkers.xyz
franceai.xyz
germanyai.xyz
hireai.xyz
italyai.xyz
japanai.xyz
mexicoai.xyz
philippinesai.xyz
russiaai.xyz
russiai.xyz

One of the good things about .XYZ is that you can buy entire sectors, niches, regions, etc. and create a market for them even if none exists (if you create better content in more complete and unified way than scattered competitors under .com).

Related:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Few of those names are available in dot com when I write this message. Even if a .xyz costs $0,1 - $0,2 I wouldn't buy those.

I agree though Ai is a significant thing to keep in mind.

•••
Few of those names are available in dot com when I write this message. Even if a .xyz costs $0,1 I wouldn't buy those.

I agree though Ai is a significant thing to keep in mind.

Yeah, I didn't really put much time into it. I just wanted to buy a few and I added AI at the end instead of the beginning in some of them since I buy domains in sets, even if the other side of the set isn't valuable.

•••
In this field I regged Ratiocinium.com: computation, reckoning, reasoning.

Remember... a Latin word is forever!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back