IT.COM

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
AIKM //IO// (Artificial Intelligence Knowledge Management) ( KM is a a thing just as is AI) (100-1000 exact monthly searches/ Huge term the ai/km sector. DOT com has $65k price tag on Sedo.

AIknowledgemanagement //COM/// (Knowledge Management / km is big, they go together, knowledge is a strong keyword,lotsof past sales,AI, ai is growinggggg)

AICryptoMiner //COM// (AI is big/ Crypto is HUGE, mining is on the rise, and well this exact phrase is going to be a thing as they are already working on it) plural
AIcryptoMiners //COM// ^plural

AICryptoMining //COM// (going to be a thing)

AIBitcoinMiner //COM// (going to be a thing Crypto/Bitcoin have to cover both super keywords)

AIBitcoinMiners //COM// ^plural

•••
AICryptoMiner //COM// (AI is big/ Crypto is HUGE, mining is on the rise, and well this exact phrase is going to be a thing as they are already working on it) plural

The inverse you have stated is totally absurd for so many reasons - Comparing cryptography to AI is like comparing the size of a matchbox in relative scale to the Burj Khalifa. Crypto[Matchbox] 4cm - AI[Burj] 82,967cm and that's being generous.

Last edited:
•••
The inverse you have stated is totally absurd for so many reasons - Comparing cryptography to AI is like comparing the size of a matchbox in relative scale to the Burj Khalifa. Crypto[Matchbox] 4cm - AI[Burj] 82,967cm and that's being generous.

LMAO..generous?......Next time it would be wise of you to first educate yourself on what it is your about to open your mouth on that way you don't end up sounding like a Donkey :xf.wink:

Clearly you're either , jealous, misinformed or totally unable to comprehend what I stated .I was not comparing the 2. I STATED a plus for each part of the name as well as the fact " they are already working on it".....HENCE SMH :banghead:

https://news.bitcoin.com/artificial...crypto-trading-an-interview-with-guy-zyskind/ :ROFL:

find another bridge to troll on or change your Tone..and that's being generous!

Last edited:
•••
•••
AIArt.com
AIAccelerators.com
AIBrand.com
AICut.com
AIGlob.com
Ailandia.com
Ailivery.com
AIOwner.com
Aiternet.com
Ext
AI.com
Clev
AI.com
Royal
AI.com
AIFurniture.com
AIEnergetics.com
AIComfort.com

...and many more in our portfolio.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
First sale of 2018 is music.ai 101,500 USD Undeveloped

Last edited:
•••
$112m round for China’s Pony.ai

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
With everyone racing towards A.I, I would have to say 100% value in that market.

•••
I wasn't joking.

•••
The next $100,000,000 dollars deployed

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back